Eric and the Stingers - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can try and make Chief Haines look bad on this but you can’t. The texts speak for themselves. Chief was completely professional in the texts. He held up his obligation to the integrity he should have displayed. Don’t use Col. young’s inability to do the right thing to do a rail job on Chief Haines. She was kissing up I agree and left Chief Haines in a spot. He did everything he should have done. Do you really think we will ever have a capable command staff the way we did ever again. They were making the difficult decisions and had no support because you all only want to make Chief Haines into a monster.
    You're assuming or flat out stating that the incident with Mindy was Eric's only dirty deed. He spent most of his administrative time investigating deputies and making mountains out of molehills. He was the reason the agency had 4 times the state employee turnover rate. He's also the reason the department is so short handed. He never once concerned himself with the crime rate.

Unregistered
    You're assuming or flat out stating that the incident with Mindy was Eric's only dirty deed. He spent most of his administrative time investigating deputies and making mountains out of molehills. He was the reason the agency had 4 times the state employee turnover rate. He's also the reason the department is so short handed. He never once concerned himself with the crime rate.
    Read the mark turner investigation. How did he quit? Why was he allowed a pass? Eric makes mountains out of mole hills but allows a sexual predator to walk away unscathed. Eric is the worst person that has ever been employed there. He has no sense of duty.

Unregistered
    Eric's deeds are dirtier than Mindy's drawers.

Unregistered
    Read the mark turner investigation. How did he quit? Why was he allowed a pass? Eric makes mountains out of mole hills but allows a sexual predator to walk away unscathed. Eric is the worst person that has ever been employed there. He has no sense of duty.
    I agree completely. It's not about "allowing" him to quit though. Anyone can quit any job at any time. Still should've been investigated though. Was it a he said/she said or was there more to it? Was there missing evidence? Does anyone know if there was a complete investigation?

Unregistered
    I agree completely. It's not about "allowing" him to quit though. Anyone can quit any job at any time. Still should've been investigated though. Was it a he said/she said or was there more to it? Was there missing evidence? Does anyone know if there was a complete investigation?
    I Know they set him up and got him on video. Not sure on the rest. They had enough to do more than they did. Or should have investigated a little longer if they didn't have enough.. But it got quietly kicked under the rug. Morgan and Haines had a soft spot for sexual predators and deviants because they reminded them of themselves. God help you if he didn't like you. Look at poor DE. Haines hated him and he got charged, while JC and JT did the same thing but worse JC was far worse. Because Haines liked them he didn't go for their throats like he did DE. DE should request JC IA file and see just how worse it was than his incident. It pays to be liked by Haines because he'll cover up and look pass for a friend or fellow pervert.

Unregistered
    Eric and the Stinker.. Mindy stinks

Unregistered
    This thread should be entitled "Pork and Mindy." Byatch.

Unregistered
    This thread should be entitled "Pork and Mindy." Byatch.
    Call me childish but this made me laugh so hard.

Unregistered
    I Know they set him up and got him on video. Not sure on the rest. They had enough to do more than they did. Or should have investigated a little longer if they didn't have enough.. But it got quietly kicked under the rug. Morgan and Haines had a soft spot for sexual predators and deviants because they reminded them of themselves. God help you if he didn't like you. Look at poor DE. Haines hated him and he got charged, while JC and JT did the same thing but worse JC was far worse. Because Haines liked them he didn't go for their throats like he did DE. DE should request JC IA file and see just how worse it was than his incident. It pays to be liked by Haines because he'll cover up and look pass for a friend or fellow pervert.
    I believe their is a lawsuit from narcotics that settled involving this. Maybe not directly but much of the same double standards.

Unregistered
    Nice new photo Mindy

https://pasteboard.co/JSWi0U4.jpg

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast