Eric and the Stingers - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How is it that your agency has people in charge that are the cause of so many lawsuits. It's pretty bad when PBA has to step in because of mistreatment of employees. It sounds like a horrible place to work. I have heard it's getting a little better.
    Its called the snowball effect. Morgan put inexperienced do-boys in charge of stuff. Not based on any qualifications except for the fact that they would do exactly what Morgan said. Poor leadership. Rain, or shine, they were his huckleberry. Rotten at the top bleeds down. Over the course of 12 years, it rotted well!

Unregistered
    Its called the snowball effect. Morgan put inexperienced do-boys in charge of stuff. Not based on any qualifications except for the fact that they would do exactly what Morgan said. Poor leadership. Rain, or shine, they were his huckleberry. Rotten at the top bleeds down. Over the course of 12 years, it rotted well!
    Very sad but true. It is a pathetic place to be right now. There are plenty of good people but you can never trust any of them until the bad ones are gone. Wake up chip!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Well guys........it’s getting time to be questioned. Eric Mindy and Morgan will have to talk UNDER OATH soon. Eric and Mindy are surly scared. Morgan is like Biden. He wouldn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground. Just wind him up and he will make a fool of himself all by his lonesome. Does anyone remember the press conference when Morgan exposed his little buddy Cappas? Poor cappas never got a “seat at the table” even with his criminal acts of disposing of evidence. I wonder if he sees now there is no protection for him? Cappas needs to RUN not walk to the SAO and repent his sins. They will take another whistle blower. Especially one that’s trying to do the right thing.

Eric you have to be concerned about your 10k a month retirement you brag about. If you actually are exposed that will be gone. There is no way Eric would ever enjoy a retirement anyway. Eric has harmed too many people to be allowed to retreat into silence. Your evil deeds will always find you. How’s UWF working out for you by the way 😂.

Mindyme........has your creator invited you over for that masterpiece dinner yet? I bet you are still thinking he is awesome. Maybe you see he doesn’t give two hoots in hell about you. Maybe Forte will be your dinner buddy.

Unregistered
    When do they start their little swaree?

Unregistered
    Eric. Mindy. Do yall feel that skip of your hearts? Do you feel the walls closing in? Do you see the future you worked so hard at beginning to be shifted? Do you feel the daily uncertainty? See how helpless and powerless you are to stop this? Are you feeling the dread? Terrible thing to live with a target on your back. Im guessing that each of the deputies you two rigged crap on were feeling the same. I dont know if or when it subsides. All I do know is that you two better have some really good bulls#/+ to send up, because the standard lies will not wash. All that you're feeling, well its warranted. The walls are closing in. You're about to get exposed for the nasty ugly turncoat bureaucrats you are. Oaths were violated. Oaths that a blind man could see mean nothing to either of you. Keep on feeling. I recommend telling....wait for it....the truth. You know, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. It shall set you free. I dont say that fecitiusly. Rid yourselves of that weight. Dont carry on based on lies. Surrender the fantasy and it will make things easier. Tell the truth and yall can go have a masterpiece dinner of Frank's and beans and kool-aid. We know yall like to drink the kool-aid! Then you can go tell some nitwit stories about when you used to be a cop. Used to be!

Unregistered
    EH and his SRSO brother Scott are just like the Cuomo brothers. Sexually Deviant, liars, corrupt. Perhaps they will do a 3 way with MY, but with her wearing Scott's dildo panties. Just like old times, eh boys?

Unregistered
    EH and his SRSO brother Scott are just like the Cuomo brothers. Sexually Deviant, liars, corrupt. Perhaps they will do a 3 way with MY, but with her wearing Scott's dildo panties. Just like old times, eh boys?
    You can try and make Chief Haines look bad on this but you can’t. The texts speak for themselves. Chief was completely professional in the texts. He held up his obligation to the integrity he should have displayed. Don’t use Col. young’s inability to do the right thing to do a rail job on Chief Haines. She was kissing up I agree and left Chief Haines in a spot. He did everything he should have done. Do you really think we will ever have a capable command staff the way we did ever again. They were making the difficult decisions and had no support because you all only want to make Chief Haines into a monster.

Unregistered
    Your sarcasm is amusing. The offer for the masterpiece dinner seals his fate. You’re right he’s not a monster. He was more of a mafia Don in his dealings. Just imagine the conversations which were not in a discoverable text message.

Unregistered
    You can try and make Chief Haines look bad on this but you can’t. The texts speak for themselves. Chief was completely professional in the texts. He held up his obligation to the integrity he should have displayed. Don’t use Col. young’s inability to do the right thing to do a rail job on Chief Haines. She was kissing up I agree and left Chief Haines in a spot. He did everything he should have done. Do you really think we will ever have a capable command staff the way we did ever again. They were making the difficult decisions and had no support because you all only want to make Chief Haines into a monster.
    I'm sure the command staff will only become better and more capable without Haines involved in it. Haines is a monster he has ruined this agency and the damage he's caused will take a long time to undo. He is vindictive and has hurt a lot of people. Let's not forget he opened his own IA and put Mindyme as the person doing the investigation. You can tell by those text between them she should not be the one investigating a man she is so smitten with. Nothing was ever going to come of it and he knew it. Telling her she can come over for dinner and she will make a great commander while she is currently involved in investigating him sounds a little briberyish to me. Mindy got played like a fiddle. Bet she never did get that masterpiece dinner that was promised. Haines played Morgan as well knowing he was dumb not knowing anything about law enforcement and the ends and outs of running an agency. He believed everything Haines told him and blindly went with it. This place is better off without Haines calling the shots. Maybe without his fat little ego we might get people to stay working here knowing they aren't going to be targeted and have their lives ruined. Maybe the sheriff's department can now work with the PBA and other outside agencies instead of having Vienna sausage measuring contest

Unregistered
    We don't have to try and make Haines look bad. He does that all by himself. Repeatedly

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast