Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    troll! Troll! Troll!
    Fat Andy fat Andy

Unregistered
    troll! Troll! Troll!
    Andy, or whoever loyalist water carrier you are. Take a look around. This office has no issue cutting people loose when it becomes politically expedient. You think you are so special that you are immune to such treatment? Watch my freind. They will cut you loose if they need to, no matter how much you blatantly kiss their hand quarters! Keep cozying up, but don't think that you are above such things.

Unregistered
    Andy, or whoever loyalist water carrier you are. Take a look around. This office has no issue cutting people loose when it becomes politically expedient. You think you are so special that you are immune to such treatment? Watch my freind. They will cut you loose if they need to, no matter how much you blatantly kiss their hand quarters! Keep cozying up, but don't think that you are above such things.
    You my friend are mistaking the sucking ability of the great Andy. He has brown nosed his way through 3 administrations now. He turned it into an art form. What other Deputy's have you ever seen work one year of his twenty year career on patrol and the rest in special do nothing assignment's and being a funny hang around court jester you might say. For someone who couldn't pass the sargent's test so the answers were given to him so he could pass. Then rise from sargent to major without any road or investigations experience now a commander. All while never supervising anyone except one or two people. That is an accomplishment in it's own right. The man is not as dumb as he looks and sounds he makes 3x what us idiots who actually get out and work make. He found away around working hard and making it on your work ethic and merit. Ronnie Mac was his first trick then Akins they lost their use to him and they never hear from him again. Then he climbs in bed with king David now quickly forgotten for the New QB of the highschool football team. He's been working this one since he heard was being groomed to take over. Give the man his dues he made it through his career without putting himself in harm's way and has a high five that will set him for life after retirement.

Unregistered
    Is it possible to go to the ethics commission on all the things at the sheriffs department. I think ken working for his brother is wrong. That was so planned and Chip was the only one running. Morgan and chip conspired. The reason Eric hasn’t been fired is because chip traded his brother a job for not firing Haines.

Morgan is making Haines look good because he will hire him as chief of police at the city when he runs for mayor. Chip is to selfish to stop it it looks.

You sound like Hobbs, with your jealousy of Ken. Poor Andy has issues with anyone that Chip is close with. Lyter and his wife, Roby, the campaign manager and several others are all a target of Andy and his constant snide remarks.

There is nothing wrong with Ken working for the SO with his brother as Sheriff. The only issue would be if he tried to promote and that’s up for debate. I’d take a Ken over a Andy all day long.

Unregistered
    You sound like Hobbs, with your jealousy of Ken. Poor Andy has issues with anyone that Chip is close with. Lyter and his wife, Roby, the campaign manager and several others are all a target of Andy and his constant snide remarks.

There is nothing wrong with Ken working for the SO with his brother as Sheriff. The only issue would be if he tried to promote and that’s up for debate. I’d take a Ken over a Andy all day long.
    No debate. There is a Federal Law prohibiting the Sheriff from promoting his brother. Because the previous Sheriff was supposed to do that before he left, there was a falling out before that happened. With communication ties lost since the previous went AWOL, his hands were tied and nothing he could do before the election and now after. It's a shame since it would have been a decent promotion.

Unregistered
    I will say Chip better keep a close eye on Eric because he's known for stabbing people in the back or trying to find dirt on them to use against them so that he can have some kind of control or standing. Eric is garbage probably the most corrupt vindictive person I've ever seen. He shouldn't be able to hold the title of law enforcement officer. You need morals and ethics to do this job and he blacks both of those characteristics.

Unregistered
    Mr. Cappas have you been feeling neglected? Don’t you dare feel like you are forgotten. An email come in this morning that put you back on the radar. We will never forget you! You silly kid. You may need to touch up your hero stories you have been telling about yourself and put a few nuggets of truth in there. Like tell about the time the lady complained about...........well you get my point. We are saving that for a little later.

Keep in mind all the stuff you say could be brought back up in the next deposition. Oh wait......didn’t mean to let that out just yet. I best go for now. I am giving you too much information. Not that it matters. You have always been a liar and weak. You only lie because you lack the character to do the right things.

Unregistered
    Haines is hurtful shameful liar.

Unregistered
    Eric............notice how you couldn’t hide the truth forever. There is more coming for you and the stingers. Steve are you watching? The ignorance you spread about the safety of evidence in your desk drawer.........reallly? Mindyme........listen to the footsteps......they are coming for you. Allbelly...... you aren’t forgotten either. You just can’t force the fat and sexy idea on everyone. You disgust people.

Unregistered
    How is it that your agency has people in charge that are the cause of so many lawsuits. It's pretty bad when PBA has to step in because of mistreatment of employees. It sounds like a horrible place to work. I have heard it's getting a little better.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast