Eric and the Stingers
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Eric and the Stingers

Let’s review. Eric and his band of idiots have run people over many times. Vastly this was done for no reason at all. Often people were ruined just because they weren’t liked by Eric or one of his stingers. Chip moves in and bam shit begins to happen. His first move was Frank to communications. Along with that transfer was a letter that said IA would be run by professional following the law. What an idea. Run an investigation following the law.

If Eric and Frank aren’t wide eyed realizing chip didn’t drive the bus over them he drove the bus over them and tied them to the drive shaft and went for a ride on the interstate. Both criminals should be worried. Eric must see his “deals” with moron aren’t holding up as well as he would expect. Eric is exposed and vulnerable. He is about to see exactly what it means for his chickens to roost. Good luck with that Eric. I wish you all the luck you wished for the people you ruined for no reason. That wasn’t much help to them and I home it will be worse for Eric. I don’t know of a person that has more evil wishes against them than Eric. He is an antichrist.

Eric has caused families to be torn apart and put unneeded stress on employees. All the way back to Ozell Eric has proven he is devious. He cost that man his life because of foolish claims there was wrongdoing. Anyone who knew Odell knew an officer that was dedicated and deserving. Not one like Eric. Employees have had open heart surgery because of treatment of Eric Haines. Eric forced out a good officer that got sick with Lou gariags disease. Eric says it isn’t the county’s place to feel sorry for them it is business. Is it just business. Was it just business to inflate his salary to one higher than a sheriff?

People start asking questions. Start inquiring. Also don’t forget the best little stinger of all Mindy the one that fosters so many children because of her love of ..........well.......money. This whore bag could give a care or less about foster kids or her own for that matter. She is disgusting and vile to be around. Her time needs to be up too.

Tell us what you know so we can stick together and make our agency better no the same. The trolls that have ruined the office need to be held accountable. That may mean a demotion or even termination. At least give them all the punishment they have earned and deserve.

Unregistered
    Here’s what I know, Simmons hasn’t done a damn thing to hold any of them accountable despite having the power, right and ability to do it. Not a one of them has lost anything nor will they. You’ve been hoodwinked...again. Get used to it.

Unregistered
    In Eric’s famous words “ I didn’t do this to them they did it to themselves” even when he knew one of the stingers had lied or fabricated a situation. Give Eric the punishment he has earned. His retirement pay alone is questionable and should be looked at. He isn’t even in an area that would support a salary like he had. Just because Morgan could give a raise didn’t mean it was correct. Then on top of it all the ECSO is in worse shape now than ever. He didn’t even do his job but managed to waste millions on lawsuits and more coming. They spent so much time screwing people they forgot they had a job to do.

Unregistered
    Eric and the Stingers would be a great name for a band. Not a good band, but a band. It would be one of those dysfunctional bands. MY could be the yoko ono of the group.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Eric and the Stingers would be a great name for a band. Not a good band, but a band. It would be one of those dysfunctional bands. MY could be the yoko ono of the group.
    You Yucko Ono🤢. Yoko was trash, but damn.

Unregistered
    You Yucko Ono🤢. Yoko was trash, but damn.
    Perfect comparison. She has prostitututed herself the entire time she was here.

Unregistered
    Is it possible to go to the ethics commission on all the things at the sheriffs department. I think ken working for his brother is wrong. That was so planned and Chip was the only one running. Morgan and chip conspired. The reason Eric hasn’t been fired is because chip traded his brother a job for not firing Haines.

Morgan is making Haines look good because he will hire him as chief of police at the city when he runs for mayor. Chip is to selfish to stop it it looks.

Unregistered
    Is it possible to go to the ethics commission on all the things at the sheriffs department. I think ken working for his brother is wrong. That was so planned and Chip was the only one running. Morgan and chip conspired. The reason Eric hasn’t been fired is because chip traded his brother a job for not firing Haines.

Morgan is making Haines look good because he will hire him as chief of police at the city when he runs for mayor. Chip is to selfish to stop it it looks.
    There are a lot of things that should be brought up to an ethical commission. However, Ken's plan was always to retire and come back. Before his brother even started here. One has nothing to do with the other. Haines conspired with Morgan to demote so chip couldn't fire him. I assure you, chip is well aware of Haines and his dirty deeds and he is not aligned with Haines in any way.

Unregistered

But we can stop him. Stop him from becoming mayor. Tell everyone you know about the corruption and the ethics violations prior to chip. Campaigns against him if he runs. Campaign for anyone who runs against him because could there be a worse choice for mayor? Or for any position other than nursing home?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    is it possible to go to the ethics commission on all the things at the sheriffs department. I think ken working for his brother is wrong. That was so planned and chip was the only one running. Morgan and chip conspired. The reason eric hasn’t been fired is because chip traded his brother a job for not firing haines.

Morgan is making haines look good because he will hire him as chief of police at the city when he runs for mayor. Chip is to selfish to stop it it looks.
    troll! Troll! Troll!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast