Eric and the Stingers - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Hey Tama. As in normal in your career, you don't know sh@t about the Halls case. That never stops you from using that mouth. That's also the story of your career isn't it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Tama. As in normal in your career, you don't know sh@t about the Halls case. That never stops you from using that mouth. That's also the story of your career isn't it.
    Guess again mofo. I aint tama.

Unregistered
    Guess again mofo. I aint tama.
    Yes it is Tama because she said the same thing to me and some other people lol. She's not the sharpest crayon in the box. She should be glad Eric violated her Rights during her IA because he would have easily had her in her IA if he did it the honest legal way.

Unregistered
    If you put the Haines brothers together, you'd wind up with a pair of shit stained underwear. Eric is a fat, overweight, flatulent abominable fukstick.

Unregistered
    Yes it is Tama because she said the same thing to me and some other people lol. She's not the sharpest crayon in the box. She should be glad Eric violated her Rights during her IA because he would have easily had her in her IA if he did it the honest legal way.
    I've heard of the Preparation H references with making Eric Haines go away, but Tama getting on an airplane may help if you're sick. Ever heard of.....DRUM ROLL GOTDAMMIT!!! Tama Flu. You're Welcome ass wipes (referring to Haines, Mindyme, Tama, Fat Allday)

Unregistered
    Don’t forget Pinney or Ross. They are as bad or worse than anyone else we seem to be stuck with. Our gun crime fisherman’s wife is a source of constant drama too. Pinney for your thoughts... none

Unregistered
    Haines was in a depo this week for the Hall case. As suspected the ECSO was assisted by the States attorneys office. Why has this not been brought up. Tom Williams ? Assistant state attorney needs to be looked at in this.
    You do realize that’s the State Attorneys job on a criminal case.... right? I love Kelly and Lisa and despise Eric but the fact remains, if the attorney for the state was in the depo, that’s their job.

Unregistered
    Man what are you talking about

Unregistered
    You do realize that’s the State Attorneys job on a criminal case.... right? I love Kelly and Lisa and despise Eric but the fact remains, if the attorney for the state was in the depo, that’s their job.
    Tom Williams has been exposed as being less than honest a few times. He is a do boy looking for approval. I think the boss at the SAO will get him back in line. He shouldn’t be in a position that allows him to abuse his power. Kelly and Lisa did nothing wrong. Should have never been charged and Tom Williams is aware of this.

If you know Tom ask him if there is any conflict of interest for him in any of his cases. He should be arrested if the rumors are true......and they are. Time will tell.

Unregistered
    Oh really? Who’s the liar here? I know her better then anyone and I know she won’t discuss the Lisa Kelly case. I asked her about it and she said if it happened it wasn’t fair but the punishment was extreme just like all the others in the line if the stingers. Buzz out and buzz off Mindyme

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast