Patrol morale

Thread: Patrol morale

Unregistered

Patrol morale

Newly retired and interested in your department. I don’t care about swat or special units, just want to know what morale is like for a simple patrol officer who just wants to come to work work his shift and go home. Thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Newly retired and interested in your department. I don’t care about swat or special units, just want to know what morale is like for a simple patrol officer who just wants to come to work work his shift and go home. Thanks
    You posted here, so obviously you have read some of the posts about the department. Stay retired we dont need you azz here. On the other hand you are full of b.s so welcome aboard.
    you have a bright future here at FMPD

Unregistered
    I mean we arrest our own here for nothing, what's not to love?

Unregistered
    I spent a long time on road patrol. Morale is shot out here. If you want to get back on the job, check out surrounding agencies. I really just did you a big favor.

Unregistered
    Patrol is the ugly step child of the agency. Always doing more with less. Command is never satisfied. New cad system isn’t patrol friendly. Shared cars for most cops. It’s a joke

Unregistered
    Am I the only person who took the time to see the original poster is someone who regularly posts stuff and is pretending to be someone new?

Unregistered
    Am I the only person who took the time to see the original poster is someone who regularly posts stuff and is pretending to be someone new?
    How were you able to determine that?