Honest answers please - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All drama aside. I don’t care about who donates what or who’s going to what unit or sleeping with you. Just retired and looking to come work somewhere for another few years, just want to work my shifts and not really care about specialty units or details etc. how is it ?
    It is the must unfair work environment. Admin will not have your back unless you are one of the “yes men” and even then..beware. They believe whatever their “yes men” say without ever doing any kind of investigation. Every agency has the good ole boy problem, but believe me when I tell you..LCSO takes the cake. Moral is at an all time low and only getting worse. Since you are already retired, I would suggest CCPD, much better pay.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sgt KG in West will sleep with u so its not that bad
    Was she seriously ****ing every **** she saw?

Unregistered
    Yea she is bad. Her husband is such a nice guy but a fool for staying with her. Bro just say hi to her and her paints drop.

Unregistered
    The sheriff gained the public trust but is now losing it faster than any other sheriff. The other day while gassing up, I had a civilian approach and asked what happened to the Sheriff. I asked if he was okay or if something happened that I was unaware of worried. He then replied that him and his wife voted for him and now the regret their decision over time because he is showing his true character and has no business being the sheriff with no experience being in law enforcement. I stayed professional and left without making a comment but if you think of it they are correct. He better start doing something or the next four year could be his last. Yes you should look at other departments at a time like this. Every department has its share of problems but at least work for a boss that has experience in this field and knows how to budget and spend the funding where is matters the most like human crimes and not rodents.

Unregistered
    This place is awesome, come work here. You can be as corrupt as you want and nothing will happen. Take after the Sheriff. We also have six new bathrooms to use while on patrol, I meant community outreach centers. We have a great benefit package which included dogs before deputies, reallocated funding from you pocket towards pet projects and the new baby plan where you can sleep with crime victims in your agency vehicle while on duty. We also have a new policy, which if you don't do your job and it causes someone their life we will cover it up and transfer you to another district with no discipline. These are just some of the many benefits here working for Deputy Chance . Don't forget to go to our main website and apply today. Be sure to have your check book ready for donations to obtain the job. Good luck.

Unregistered
    KG is not a bad person or Sergeant she is a law enforcement supporter. If your having a bad day with your wife just go to her, need a good evaluation go to her. She is all for going down. I mean getting down, I meant laying it down, never mind lol.

Unregistered
    she has a nice asshole

Unregistered
    Port authority is probably a better option for you. Less work more pay

Unregistered
    Ass to mouth on her.

Unregistered
    I only got her big tits in my face. Dang.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12