Hold stop. Let’s fight the fight

Unregistered

Hold stop. Let’s fight the fight

Let’s play their game. Been in this business a long time. Let’s contact our community leaders. Industry leaders and push back. Let’s go down fighting. I got this !

Unregistered
    First off the industry doesn’t want us. Second of all it never ends. Schedules now reclassification it will just be something else. We all have numerous contacts in other agencies time just jump ship. CHabces are most of us will walk into some cake gig like SRO or community policing

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let’s play their game. Been in this business a long time. Let’s contact our community leaders. Industry leaders and push back. Let’s go down fighting. I got this !
    Post your ops plan. I really want to read about PBA since they will be the one to "take it to the streets" as they say. I have a FIGHT THE POWER t shirt and a DONT TRUST WHITEY bumper sticker for you as well.

FYI there is no game. Your time would be better spent learning the inspection manual. I have been in this a long time too.

Unregistered
    Post your ops plan. I really want to read about PBA since they will be the one to "take it to the streets" as they say. I have a FIGHT THE POWER t shirt and a DONT TRUST WHITEY bumper sticker for you as well.

FYI there is no game. Your time would be better spent learning the inspection manual. I have been in this a long time too.
    Our own chief supports this crazy plan. We are done for

Unregistered

TP for secretary!

The governor hates you. Your administration hates you. Your union hates you.

You’re a pathetic group of people and you’re finally going to get what you deserve. There’s no stopping this.

Unregistered
    Our own chief supports this crazy plan. We are done for
    It's comical to me that people think the Chief has the option of supporting or not supporting his bosses. This isn't an ethical problem it is an economics lesson. State LE is going away. Just because it was doesn't mean it will be. Adapt and support or make it easier for those left by leaving now.

Unregistered
    It's comical to me that people think the Chief has the option of supporting or not supporting his bosses. This isn't an ethical problem it is an economics lesson. State LE is going away. Just because it was doesn't mean it will be. Adapt and support or make it easier for those left by leaving now.
    Mother Fu#k TCO and those co#k suckers!!!

Unregistered
    fight all u want u peoples chance of survival still gon be lower than Sparky Tardmans ASVAB score