New Sarge - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Sarge

Unregistered
    If don't want TS around you just say
    "Crime Scene". She gone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Even though everyone else failed the test KF only passed it by 2 points is what we’ve all heard. I’m sorry but that does not quality him as Sgt material. Not that anyone wants anyone’s opinion but as bad as this was and the turn out maybe it should be redone fairly. I mean come on Tag was our Sgt and he passed it. Something isn’t right here
    Is Tag still a Sgt? Haven’t seen him lately.

Unregistered
    KF passed and is a good decision for the sergeants position, the sour losers just need to shut up and do your job like you are paid to do.
    It's only a few who are upset. Ignor them like most of us do.

Unregistered
    Sounds like the place is full of teenagers all whining.

Unregistered
    I can’t believe, understand and have trouble stomaching the situation of our department. Is KF the right choice (?) only time will tell. But I assure you BD is NOT the right choice for COP. That guy is a blow hard that has accomplished nothing on his own. He has made a career out of riding coat tails.

Unregistered
    Very true, once you help him look good he forgets you. He has done this to several of his coworkers. Absolutely no loyalty to good employees.

Unregistered
    I think we can ALL finally agree on that one!

Unregistered
    ??? and his buddies are sissys and His beast friend is truly a idiot who was promoted above ability. All these jokers are trouble and keep the crap stirred. None have ever been real cops. They just continue to try and screw with people who just want to do our jobs. Do us a favor and pick another profession. The new officers do not need to be influence by any of these panzies. Just ask the new officers what they have herd from all of the trouble makers. Funny thing is they won't say it to thier supervisors face or other officers they are telling lies about. You new people just do your jobs do not let the little minded officers influence you. They have no intelligence but will make you think everyone else is stupid except them.

Unregistered
    The place is racist and needs to have a total makeover. I know this for a fact. All agencies have moved from systemic racism in Polk and Hillsborough but BPD. FDLE should interiew past and present employees

Unregistered
    The place is racist and needs to have a total makeover. I know this for a fact. All agencies have moved from systemic racism in Polk and Hillsborough but BPD. FDLE should interiew past and present employees
    Well Bartow keeps hiring more blacks and Hispanic then any other race, they can’t help they keep getting arrested or fired for lying about having sex with a 15 year old girl, right Velez and Broom. The only ones at this agency who’s racist is AW and TS when it fits her agenda.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast