New Sarge - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Sarge

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree he is the one for the job!
    That’s because he’s the only one who passed so they have to promote him.

Unregistered
    It’s possible that they are settling for KF all based on scores and policy, but in the long run he may surprise everyone and actually be somewhat worthy of the position after all. Besides it wasn’t a huge gap in the scores from what I hear

Unregistered
    Even though everyone else failed the test KF only passed it by 2 points is what we’ve all heard. I’m sorry but that does not quality him as Sgt material. Not that anyone wants anyone’s opinion but as bad as this was and the turn out maybe it should be redone fairly. I mean come on Tag was our Sgt and he passed it. Something isn’t right here

Unregistered
    How was it not fair? Regardless if he passed by one point or 10, he passed the test. Just like every other sergeant.

Unregistered
    KF whatch yourself Since the xcfdsyg boy did not get it, you will not be their favorite and they will mess with you. Cant wait for the real dirt to come out. Might be some big changes in the future.

Unregistered
    Love to hear the opiinions of the small brain idiots. Get over it, you failed the test. The test is just policy and the problem is most you dumb axes just don't know it or follow it. Did they have anything on the test about coming to work intoxicated. Or maybe the code of conduct questions were the ones missed. Anyway you or your buddy failed it.

Unregistered
    Hauser only passed it by a few points and well enough said.

Unregistered
    Did TS or DB put in for the sergeant position? They have lots of experience. I would think this is what the agency would want with all the new rookies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did TS or DB put in for the sergeant position? They have lots of experience. I would think this is what the agency would want with all the new rookies.
    Your to funny, in now world but her own mind would TS ever be a good choice for sergeant. She’s worthless. Now DB would be a good choice.

Unregistered
    KF passed and is a good decision for the sergeants position, the sour losers just need to shut up and do your job like you are paid to do.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast