Lt L. Campbell
    LT Gomez

Sgt. Benitez
    Sgt. Maldanaldo
    Sgt. Youngblood
    I got my money on JG TO
    LT. and YD TO sGT.

Unregistered
    As always. Some good promotions will happen and some head scratchers as well. Biggest question is what is Deputy Chief promotional guy gonna do for the next years to earn his $120k salary?

Unregistered
    Instagil can’t be promoted, it would involve him having to wear pants & do police work

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Instagil can’t be promoted, it would involve him having to wear pants & do police work
    Oh I’m sure he would bypass road patrol and bea specialty sgt just like Bobby did

Unregistered
    Oh I’m sure he would bypass road patrol and bea specialty sgt just like Bobby did
    So he’d be a sergeant of passing out stuffed animals & basketballs? Then asking citizens if they have a second to pose for a photo to make it look like he’s working?

Unregistered
    Its almost that time for Benitez and jacked man Maldanaldo to get their long awaited 3 stripes. They both wil make great supervisors and change the culture of the agency for the better.

Unregistered
    Its almost that time for Benitez and jacked man Maldanaldo to get their long awaited 3 stripes. They both wil make great supervisors and change the culture of the agency for the better.
    Does the jacked guy even know how to read?

Unregistered
    And I bet they both bypass road patrol and stay in the Instagram unit. Will they sew sgt stripes onto there pajama uniform?

Unregistered
    Does the jacked guy even know how to read?
    Y’all are jus the aloud he fills out the sleeves of his adult sized shirt why the rest of y’all are in child’s mediums

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast