Double Standards
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Double Standards

Byline today.

“I am sickened by the fact that this dog was left outside in a prong collar,” stated Sheriff Carmine Marceno. “I cannot be more clear: Anyone who harms an animal in Lee County, whether intentional or by neglect, will go to jail.”

“On the other hand when I had sex with a crime victim in a county owned Law Enforcement vehicle that was ok. Furthermore when I DEMANDED she have an ABORTION that was ok. Do you know why it was ok?”

Because I am Carmine hear me roar!

at least the crime victim was nice to her dog, Carmines baby not so much.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Byline today.

“I am sickened by the fact that this dog was left outside in a prong collar,” stated Sheriff Carmine Marceno. “I cannot be more clear: Anyone who harms an animal in Lee County, whether intentional or by neglect, will go to jail.”

“On the other hand when I had sex with a crime victim in a county owned Law Enforcement vehicle that was ok. Furthermore when I DEMANDED she have an ABORTION that was ok. Do you know why it was ok?”

But she had rabies 🤮

Unregistered
    Lead by example.

Unregistered

Explain this......

A wild rodent is found injured by a man in west district. The suspect and residence is secured and search warrant written and executed on the residence. Crime scene is called in to process the scene and rush fingerprint comparisons to the suspect. Suspect gets arrested. All hands on deck for a wild rodent.
    Work a crime against a human being that might require a little overtime to solve and get denied.
    So now we are ranking a wild rodent as a higher priority than a human life?

Unregistered

The Whore

The whore was never pregnant

Unregistered
    Out of control.

Unregistered

Facts Matter

D Williams was a plant sent to prey a man who suffered thru a divorce after the extreme demands of running for the sheriff and the job itself. She proffered from nefarious characters such as a former sheriff and sheriff's candidate along with a cabal of former disgruntled employees and shady business associates and performed a soap opera performance of entrapment and feigned a false pregnancy. She was never pregnant and prostituted herself to the highest bidder in an effort to keep an outsider from running the sheriff's office and stopping the instituted corruption that has gone on for decades under local criminal elements.

Unregistered
    That makes sense now. So the Sheriff never spotted her and contacted her and was never persistent on sexuly harassing her just to get down her pants. He never personally said I will help you with your case. I agree she was never pregnant but he was disonest and used his position and power to get what he wanted. Anyone else would have been trouble. They were both wrong but he got away with it while others over the years got in trouble. Lead by example. He is a fraud. Why did he never apply to be a cop in NYC if he loved it so much, because he could not buy his way up north, because they have rules, ethical rules to obey by, so move to FL and buy you way in. ****ing fraud. Then today he walks around corrections asking what he can do to make corrections better, yeah ASSHOLE quit.

Unregistered
    Byline today.

lol thats a stretch! you're so pathetic. Even if all that was true, the fact it has clearly hurt you so bad is truly sad. If he had sex, who cares?!? If he wanted her to have an abortion, who cares?!? Both happen a million times a day in this world...get over it!

Unregistered
    That makes sense now. So the Sheriff never spotted her and contacted her and was never persistent on sexuly harassing her just to get down her pants. He never personally said I will help you with your case. I agree she was never pregnant but he was disonest and used his position and power to get what he wanted. Anyone else would have been trouble. They were both wrong but he got away with it while others over the years got in trouble. Lead by example. He is a fraud. Why did he never apply to be a cop in NYC if he loved it so much, because he could not buy his way up north, because they have rules, ethical rules to obey by, so move to FL and buy you way in. ****ing fraud. Then today he walks around corrections asking what he can do to make corrections better, yeah ASSHOLE quit.
    Well, did you tell him that when you had your chance?? Didn't think so.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast