Spark Tardman AKA Chief Yellow Mouth - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Going about as well as the Hindenburg as it burst into flames and crashed to the ground!
    Heil Halsey!

ABT Blows
    Quote Originally Posted by outsider000 View Post
    He met none of the advertised prerequisites for the chief position. I would like to remind all of you that this government job advertisement is a matter of public record. Why is he the chief, can someone advise?
    Why don’t you do a public records request for his background investigation. That will tell you everything you want to know. Tallly won’t like that at all, but they will have to give it to you. Then you can post it on here for all to see.

But be advised, most likely the administration will try and stall the records request. If they do then you have a nice little law suit you can file for violation of the Florida Sunshine Law. ENJOY

Unregistered
    You morons have a lot more to worry about than other peoples backgrounds

Unregistered
    You morons have a lot more to worry about than other peoples backgrounds
    Spoken like a true moron.

Unregistered
    Great speech today chief. “I never met him”. Well the last two chiefs were here for a short period of time but they at least took the time to visit every office and personally meet every agent.

Unregistered
    Great speech today chief. “I never met him”. Well the last two chiefs were here for a short period of time but they at least took the time to visit every office and personally meet every agent.
    Chief did a good thing and it is wrong for you to focus on a partial statement and not the act of being there and speaking for the agency. You are myopic to believe the last two chiefs met every agent.

Unregistered
    He’s a joke and he was appointed by a key player in an international child sex trafficking investigation. We will be better as an agency once he’s gone.

Unregistered
    Me myopic.

Unregistered
    Actually, his speech was short, succinct, and to the point. He spoke clearly and appeared confident. He didn't go up there and blow a bunch of hot air about someone he did not really know. He did what he had to do and I am proud of him for that.
    I am sure it was not easy.

Unregistered

He won’t ever be Sheriff

You had better learn to love Sparky Tardman because you’re stuck with him.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast