Spark Tardman AKA Chief Yellow Mouth - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    white boy privilege
    He won... even if he loses his job he still got a year at his high five over 90k... and you are a pathetic whiner that wants a handout and doesn't want to take initiative!

Unregistered
    Folks... you can put ANYONE in an SES/at-will position despite what they put in the job advertisement. They can say they decided at the last minute to change qualifications. He's actually a good guy with with a good head on his shoulders. His problem is that COVID blocked him from actually learning what this job is about. I really hope he bears down, asks questions, listens to the right people, and learns what we do. He needs to own that job and be a leader! I think he can but needs to take that initiative.
    Good guy? The way he treats the captains is absolutely unacceptable. Thanks for positing Tully!

Unregistered
    Good guy? The way he treats the captains is absolutely unacceptable. Thanks for positing Tully!
    My captain likes him. Captains are management. This isn't about captains. It is about seeing this place transition to a real regulatory agency the state can be proud of. We aren't there yet.

Unregistered
    My captain likes him. Captains are management. This isn't about captains. It is about seeing this place transition to a real regulatory agency the state can be proud of. We aren't there yet.
    The only captian that likes him is orlando

Unregistered
    The only captian that likes him is orlando
    Not true. With one exception the captains support the Chief

Unregistered
    We heard he lost in a primary to someone who didn’t even live in that county. Looks like him and his wife are posting on here again too.

Unregistered
    Does anyone like him?

Unregistered
    Does anyone like him?
    He is a good person. He has a job and been given directions on what to do. You don't have to agree with the direction but you can't blame him for it. Hate the game not the player.

Unregistered
    We heard he lost in a primary to someone who didn’t even live in that county. Looks like him and his wife are posting on here again too.
    True story.....guy was appointed Sheriff to finish a term of a passing Sheriff and in 8 months he got elected beating 4 locals along the way. I was told he didn’t even live in the county when he ran and only new about 5 people who lived there when he first arrived. Now just cause you lose an election doesn’t mean you aren’t a good guy or can’t be a good Chief. I’d say give the guy a break ......I mean he’s been her over a year and looks like he’s going for a record as far as Chief tenures.

Unregistered
    True story.....guy was appointed Sheriff to finish a term of a passing Sheriff and in 8 months he got elected beating 4 locals along the way. I was told he didn’t even live in the county when he ran and only new about 5 people who lived there when he first arrived. Now just cause you lose an election doesn’t mean you aren’t a good guy or can’t be a good Chief. I’d say give the guy a break ......I mean he’s been her over a year and looks like he’s going for a record as far as Chief tenures.
    Going about as well as the Hindenburg as it burst into flames and crashed to the ground!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast