Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Spark Tardman AKA Chief Yellow Mouth

Captain of a sinking ship.

Unregistered
    Doing great things for super bowl 2021 under chief turd ferguson

TP for secretary!

Finish Them!

TP’s group of all-stars finally have you scum on the ropes. Sling mud now, pretty soon your only internet access will be at the public library. You’ll all be living in homeless shelters by August.

Unregistered
    He was a Sheriff. What county ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was a Sheriff. What county ?
    Negative. He ran for sheriff but failed miserably

outsider000
    Negative. He ran for sheriff but failed miserably
    He met none of the advertised prerequisites for the chief position. I would like to remind all of you that this government job advertisement is a matter of public record. Why is he the chief, can someone advise?

Unregistered
    Handout? He was backed by some influential people in his Sheriff’s race although I think they quickly saw their error once the current Sheriff was elected.

Unregistered
    Handout? He was backed by some influential people in his Sheriff’s race although I think they quickly saw their error once the current Sheriff was elected.
    Could he salvage his political career if he exposed SW’s Covid-19 shenanigans?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by outsider000 View Post
    He met none of the advertised prerequisites for the chief position. I would like to remind all of you that this government job advertisement is a matter of public record. Why is he the chief, can someone advise?
    Folks... you can put ANYONE in an SES/at-will position despite what they put in the job advertisement. They can say they decided at the last minute to change qualifications. He's actually a good guy with with a good head on his shoulders. His problem is that COVID blocked him from actually learning what this job is about. I really hope he bears down, asks questions, listens to the right people, and learns what we do. He needs to own that job and be a leader! I think he can but needs to take that initiative.

Unregistered
    Folks... you can put ANYONE in an SES/at-will position despite what they put in the job advertisement. They can say they decided at the last minute to change qualifications. He's actually a good guy with with a good head on his shoulders. His problem is that COVID blocked him from actually learning what this job is about. I really hope he bears down, asks questions, listens to the right people, and learns what we do. He needs to own that job and be a leader! I think he can but needs to take that initiative.
    white boy privilege

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast