Spark Tardman AKA Chief Yellow Mouth - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You had better learn to love Sparky Tardman because you’re stuck with him.
    We are good with that. I hope everyone at TCO stays.

Unregistered
    Actually, his speech was short, succinct, and to the point. He spoke clearly and appeared confident. He didn't go up there and blow a bunch of hot air about someone he did not really know. He did what he had to do and I am proud of him for that.
    I am sure it was not easy.
    Exactly. He did a job that no one wants to do-speak at a funeral for a team member and present the flag to the widow. I honestly don't think I could do it but the Chief did. He has been here for as long as past chiefs and he has done a better job than most of them. Everyone here whines about change and when it happens the same babies whine about nothing stays the same. Here is an idea for you high chair spoon bangers- stfu. Do your job and contribute.

Unregistered
    I think the chief has no respect because he doesn’t handle business he just puts out blanket policies. Obviously certain people abuse off duty. But instead of dealing with them let’s just keep threatening to take away off duty. And then there’s that whole radio thing. We shouldn’t even be utilizing SLERS to go 10-8 and 10-42 what is the point, yet he has his panties in a bunch over using the phone vs the radio? If he ever listened to the radio he’d know there’s way too much priority traffic to use air time going 10/8

Unregistered
    Leadership 101. When there’s an issue it’s just easier to sent a department wide email than to go deal with the issue itself.

Unregistered
    Exactly. He did a job that no one wants to do-speak at a funeral for a team member and present the flag to the widow. I honestly don't think I could do it but the Chief did. He has been here for as long as past chiefs and he has done a better job than most of them. Everyone here whines about change and when it happens the same babies whine about nothing stays the same. Here is an idea for you high chair spoon bangers- stfu. Do your job and contribute.
    You’re an idiot. Every chief at this place has spoke at every funeral. Most chiefs use it as a self centered opportunity. As better than other chiefs, he11, he doesn’t even come to work on time and when he does show up, his dress for the day is Embarrassing. He needs to buy some mo draws.

Unregistered

That’s Paula’s Special Boy

He’s not known as “Sparky Tardman” because he’s a genius or anything.

Unregistered
    You’re an idiot. Every chief at this place has spoke at every funeral. Most chiefs use it as a self centered opportunity. As better than other chiefs, he11, he doesn’t even come to work on time and when he does show up, his dress for the day is Embarrassing. He needs to buy some mo draws.
    Your ignorance saddens me.

Unregistered
    Your ignorance saddens me.
    Did you buy dem draws yet

Unregistered

Yay i gots PPE

i found you some hand satanizer and some ski masks yay no more germs has anyone scene mister halsey? there is some golden haired lady in his office

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast