It’s official we are done - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    No you are being reclassified to a civilian ISII. I can’t wait til my mean angry LT is my equal. Hahahahaha

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No you are being reclassified to a civilian ISII. I can’t wait til my mean angry LT is my equal. Hahahahaha
    Just remember, in the end your mean angry lieutenant will still have a significantly higher retirement than you and most likely run circles around you while laughing all the way to the bank.

Unregistered
    I look forward to seeing everyone twice a day when we pickup and drop off our state cars

Unregistered
    Welcome to the 1.6 % retirement system. You lazy as: people just got bit in the butt.

Unregistered
    I look forward to seeing everyone twice a day when we pickup and drop off our state cars
    Nope they like ISII’s they are golden

Unregistered
    Why has your management team not brought this to your attention? Where is your union in this and are they fighting to save you? This is a real bloodbath right here. Will there be an option for some of you to lateral to one of the other state agencies with double digit vacancies? Why is your agency still hiring people?

Unregistered
    Why has your management team not brought this to your attention? Where is your union in this and are they fighting to save you? This is a real bloodbath right here. Will there be an option for some of you to lateral to one of the other state agencies with double digit vacancies? Why is your agency still hiring people?
    There’s no such thing as lateral, if you want to go there you have to apply. Union can’t do anything about it. Jerome was questions about this when it was on the fiscal portal and he said it was just a budget excercise. Now it’s official so no one can be trusted.

Unregistered
    There’s no such thing as lateral, if you want to go there you have to apply. Union can’t do anything about it. Jerome was questions about this when it was on the fiscal portal and he said it was just a budget excercise. Now it’s official so no one can be trusted.
    Thanks for your response but I don’t know who Jerome is. I recently applied for a vacancy in Orlando. I will mark this agency off my list for good.

Unregistered
    They have been trying to hide it, yet it’s been in plain view the whole time. If they told us wouldnt we all jump ship? Who in their right mind would take a pension and pay cut?

But it’s been in plain view. Laptops taken and desktops installed. iPads ordered for everyone. The last two days they’ve been accounting for LEO equipment like radios (just ask your supervisor) and requesting all spare and unassigned LEO equipment be sent back up ASAP. It’s happening. It’s happening big time.

Tully will have two captains under him then one LT in every office.

Non sworn will be Jerome, cueto, and then a civilian IS2 supervisor in each office.

Unregistered
    They have been trying to hide it, yet it’s been in plain view the whole time. If they told us wouldnt we all jump ship? Who in their right mind would take a pension and pay cut?

But it’s been in plain view. Laptops taken and desktops installed. iPads ordered for everyone. The last two days they’ve been accounting for LEO equipment like radios (just ask your supervisor) and requesting all spare and unassigned LEO equipment be sent back up ASAP. It’s happening. It’s happening big time.

Tully will have two captains under him then one LT in every office.

Non sworn will be Jerome, cueto, and then a civilian IS2 supervisor in each office.
    Laptops were outdated, security risks, and can't be updated so they need to be picked up.
    They are picking up the maycom radios that shouldn't be in the field anyway. We have had Harris radios for a few years now. Policy requires equipment be returned to central and not stored in the offices. Now that we have someone in charge of policy and accreditatio, things are being done. Your count of who may be left in the sworn ranks is off too.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast