Fop

Thread: Fop

Unregistered

Fop

Can anyone on here please post up what was discussed in the last FOP meting? Palacio usually sends out an email with the highlights.

Unregistered

Fop

They had donuts and coffee and discussed the next plan to discuss then plans. 🤔 then they discussed plans to meet with board members
    To discuss more plans which never make sense but look good on paper.
    Thats it in a nutshell

Unregistered
    That fat fck do anything these days? We know it isn't police work.

Unregistered

Fop

Really? Who cares what was discussed. As long as we get a raise, who cares???? Bro you are such a hater. The vast majority of members support the Board. Keep up the good work!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? Who cares what was discussed. As long as we get a raise, who cares???? Bro you are such a hater. The vast majority of members support the Board. Keep up the good work!
    You are perpetuating a lie. Life isn’t about money. I’m thankful for what’s been done but still would rather have a safe job that has a real representative. I’d rather make less and know the Union wasn’t negotiating our punishments before asking and defending our positions. Had a chance with a new board member before Union added another one of their boys to ensure their agendas vote direction.

Life is about money when you’re keeping a family and hookers on the side. I know that can get expensive.

Unregistered
    They had donuts and coffee and discussed the next plan to discuss then plans. 🤔 then they discussed plans to meet with board members
    To discuss more plans which never make sense but look good on paper.
    Thats it in a nutshell
    Who ate the most doughnuts? 🍩 Lemme guess...

Unregistered

Fop

You are perpetuating a lie. Life isn’t about money. I’m thankful for what’s been done but still would rather have a safe job that has a real representative. I’d rather make less and know the Union wasn’t negotiating our punishments before asking and defending our positions. Had a chance with a new board member before Union added another one of their boys to ensure their agendas vote direction.

Life is about money when you’re keeping a family and hookers on the side. I know that can get expensive.

Face it. Loser. you are the only person *****ing about making money. You are a crybaby. We support the FOP board because they actually get things done. Keep complaining because you have nothing better to do.

Unregistered

Money time

The district wants to give School Police a 20,000 raise per officer since the agency has done such an invaluable job during this scamdemic and a 5 percent longevity for 25 years now. FOP really on a role now! Wink wink