Sheriff doing Traffic Enforcement - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t worry guys, the motor units, community outreach, agriculture, and environmental will remain fully staffed while murderers, rapists, juvie car burglars, and fraud suspects targeting the elderly will continue to victimize citizens of Hillsborough County almost entirely unchecked.
    Cool story bro!

Unregistered
    Don’t worry guys, the motor units, community outreach, agriculture, and environmental will remain fully staffed while murderers, rapists, juvie car burglars, and fraud suspects targeting the elderly will continue to victimize citizens of Hillsborough County almost entirely unchecked.

Seriously? The crimes you named occur in specific areas that are heavily patrolled. Most areas of this County are very safe.

Unregistered
    You have no idea what it takes to be the sheriff of any county. There are many roles and responsibilities that are very complex in nature. A portion of the job is community relations which involves decisions about the agency’s participation in media and social media exposure. So get off his back about every singe little thing he does and pick your battles. I remain disappointed in the manner Janak was not provided due process and afforded a thorough and complete investigation before his termination and arrest. Additionally, I remain disappointed in the decision to initiate a press conference for political gain and Sheriff Chronister’s disrespectful treatment of a veteran employee that has dedicated his life to not only law enforcement but to this agency. To hear our Sheriff describe Janak as “despicable” broke my heart and is something I will never forget. I can’t quite imagine how Janak and his family feel about this but it has become rather apparent how his law enforcement family feels. His termination is a true loss to the agency.

Unregistered
    Seriously? The crimes you named occur in specific areas that are heavily patrolled. Most areas of this County are very safe.
    You must not work here because what you said is completely wrong. The crimes mentioned in that post occur all over Hillsborough County with no specialized units even attempting to address them, and patrol doesn’t have the proactive time to do so. The only response to violent crimes has been a quick task force thrown together after an incident happens.

Unregistered
    You must not work here because what you said is completely wrong. The crimes mentioned in that post occur all over Hillsborough County with no specialized units even attempting to address them, and patrol doesn’t have the proactive time to do so. The only response to violent crimes has been a quick task force thrown together after an incident happens.

Of course there are areas of each District that have their own ongoing generational issues, such as the USF area of
    D1. But the entire County is not the hell hole you make it out to be.

Unregistered
    Of course there are areas of each District that have their own ongoing generational issues, such as the USF area of
    D1. But the entire County is not the hell hole you make it out to be.
    I have made no mention that the entire geographical area of Hillsborough is a hell hole, so you may want to read what I’ve said again. What I have said is that violent crime is surging higher across Hillsborough County while HCSO continues to prioritize feel-good measures that look and sound good on social media while simultaneously failing to properly staff key investigative components and allocating resources to address real crime.

HCSO spends all this money on technology and well-trained analysts who do an amazing job, yet doesn’t allocate any resources to actually following the intel to reduce crime.

Unregistered
    I have made no mention that the entire geographical area of Hillsborough is a hell hole, so you may want to read what I’ve said again. What I have said is that violent crime is surging higher across Hillsborough County while HCSO continues to prioritize feel-good measures that look and sound good on social media while simultaneously failing to properly staff key investigative components and allocating resources to address real crime.

HCSO spends all this money on technology and well-trained analysts who do an amazing job, yet doesn’t allocate any resources to actually following the intel to reduce crime.

Cool story bro.

Unregistered
    Cool story bro.
    Here is the “Cool story bro” idiot again. Jack ass.

Unregistered
    Just responding to you and your biitching, minus any facts. As a cop, you should know better than that.

Because that's an UNcool story, bro.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the shout out bro!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12