Will Knight be the new SPD Chief

Unregistered

Will Knight be the new SPD Chief

Dipino is done in 48 hrs (Friday)

Unregistered
    I heard it is brian barret because that Ring!

Unregistered
    That would jumping from the pan into the fire!!

John Kost should apply for the job. He'd be someone that could do the job and the rank and file would appreciate his support.

Unregistered
    SPD has several very qualified people that can do that job. PR for one. If Knight were to take that job his boss would be PR and ask PR his real opinion of Knight when you get him alone. Knight burnt that bridge down ling ago. Knight thinks people like “him”. People like the “sheriff”

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard it is brian barret because that Ring!
    Negative

James “Jim” Rieser has been named Chief of Police following the resignation of Chief Bernadette DePino Wednesday

Unregistered
    At least the city manager has some kind of sense, promoting within and choosing Reiser in my opinion was an amazing choice. A corps cop that actually made his way through the ranks and has the respect of the rank and file.

Unregistered
    At least the city manager has some kind of sense, promoting within and choosing Reiser in my opinion was an amazing choice. A corps cop that actually made his way through the ranks and has the respect of the rank and file.
    Damn typo, I meant a cops cop

Unregistered
    Dipino is done in 48 hrs (Friday)
    It's hysterical how Knight continues to live rent free in that sad skull of yours. Good Lord!

Unregistered
    Sarasota politics and corruption is a truly scary subject. A personal attack won't change that. It's about to get a whole lot worse. The School district, the Sheriff, the citizens themselves are getting really weird. You can call people names all you want but if you wait too long to get your head out of your ass, you're in for a real awakening and more questions you can't find answers too. But good luck all the same.

Unregistered
    not a chance