Wedding Bliss - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wedding Bliss

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dude...let them live their lives. Focus on yours. Have you seen what else goes on in the circus we work in??? You all are some petty ass people judging others.
    We ALL LOVE to gossip, sleep with one another, backstab one another. She was replaced by B.Perez.

Unregistered
    Can any victim tell me what it is that makes people loose their minds over her? Does she do something no one has heard of? I don’t get it.

Unregistered

Have shovel, will travel.

Can any victim tell me what it is that makes people loose their minds over her? Does she do something no one has heard of? I don’t get it.
    My guess is that her glandular secretions are more potent compared to others of her species. It also appears that males over forty find her musk most alluring.

Unregistered
    She is The black Widow every male she has entertained has fallen. But the old guys just keep coming to test the water and find the secret.

Unregistered
    My guess is that her glandular secretions are more potent compared to others of her species. It also appears that males over forty find her musk most alluring.
    Also to add- “victim” is quite a stretch considering he is just as manipulating, dishonest, and both lack any form of morals. The reason NG is still around is his connection via last name only. If people didn’t like or respect his old man he’d have been gone a long time ago.
    The only “victims” here are f*ck boys ex wife and their kids. They’re the ones who were left wondering what the hell happened and had to pick up the pieces.

Unregistered

That guy is talented

We want to see the cheerleader outfit video , is this the right thread for that?

Unregistered
    We want to see the cheerleader outfit video , is this the right thread for that?

Unregistered
    So the guys lose their minds over her and she’s to blame? We shouldn’t be pointing the finger at her. Looks like some of the so called ViICTIMS are bitter, she settled down with NG. MBPD is full of bullies and personal vendettas. The Chief and command staff included. Blame the guys that allowed themselves to get involved with her in the first place, not the girl that was single and free to do whatever she wanted to.

Unregistered
    So the guys lose their minds over her and she’s to blame? We shouldn’t be pointing the finger at her. Looks like some of the so called ViICTIMS are bitter, she settled down with NG. MBPD is full of bullies and personal vendettas. The Chief and command staff included. Blame the guys that allowed themselves to get involved with her in the first place, not the girl that was single and free to do whatever she wanted to.
    Wait so you still think she’s an innocent bystander while she was going after someone who was obviously married? Sh!tty of them both. Karma caught up and she’s not finished. Just wait and watch friend.

Unregistered
    Who is bitter, his ex wife? She has and had every right to be but she has handled the embarrassment he brought to his entire family with a level of strength and silent grace half this department could learn from.
    If you actually knew either of them on a personal level like I do you wouldn’t be so half minded or quick to defend those who shouldn’t be defended.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast