I quit - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I quit

Unregistered
    Take ur head out if ur ass and clean the shit out of ur ears. When I say hired that mean stay not come get experience and leave. Plus they all rookies and will leave for more money.

Unregistered
    The last pay increase took ten years to get. Why because it took the CM so long to review the pay study. Do not get your hop up thinking it is going to get better. The rookies get experience and feet wet to move on to real paying agencies. BD is not the god he portrays so his words are shix.

Unregistered
    As a retired officer I see things have not changed but gotten worse. Why anyone would go to work there is beyond me. unless you have something in your past preventing you from employment with other agencies I guess your stuck. The pay there is not worth the issues as I'm told. The agency use to be one of the highest paid. Is it true you now work at minimum manpower and the calls are non stop? Who would have ever thought BD would be running it. Good luck folks.

Unregistered
    Unity people, join PBA. Your admin will just continue to get your hopes up with broken promises. You have power with numbers

Unregistered
    We’ve joined the pba, it’s a joke and does nothing!!! Our only hope is to do our time, gain experience and go elsewhere.

Unregistered
    The PBA in the past has done very little for us. The new representation has and continues to help with issues. The problem is we voted in a do nothing rep JM for our agency. If you call PBA rep Mr. Nick he will do what you need and be there for you.

Unregistered
    What have you asked him to do that he didn’t? We haven’t had negotiations for several years. Need specifics on what he hasn’t done for you.

I understand we have a vote coming up. Have you thrown your name in the hat to be the rep? You can’t complain if you’re not willing to step up and show how it’s done.

Unregistered
    The question is what has he done "nothing" except follow the Captain around like a puppy dog.

Unregistered
    Is it true a certain female officer/detective is making waves again. Hint, she always calls in sick.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it true a certain female officer/detective is making waves again. Hint, she always calls in sick.
    When isn’t she making waves. What is she doing now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast