Is he worth $327,000 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dude, GET-A-LIFE! I don't know him, but seriously worry about yourself!!!
    Absolutely! Worry about yourself. Funny how this poster is bothered by a person who made over $200,000.00. No one denies he put the hours in.
    And, at the same time stay silent about the abuse
    Happening at the PBA. You see, you and used to be me, pay Stahl, for example, $180,000.00 a year. That means we have to work overtime so he gets paid. That’s money that comes directly out of our pocket.
    Then makes approximately $110,000.00 from the county that taxpayers pay. And, he doesn’t put in the hours, nor does he bring us any benefit whatsoever. So before you trash a hard worker who produces that gets paid by others, worry about a slug whom YOU pay over and above what the taxpayers pay him and he does nothing.
    Redirect your energy man.

Unregistered
    Absolutely! Worry about yourself. Funny how this poster is bothered by a person who made over $200,000.00. No one denies he put the hours in.
    Happening at the PBA. You see, you and used to be me, pay Stahl, for example, $180,000.00 a year. That means we have to work overtime so he gets paid. That’s money that comes directly out of our pocket.
    Then makes approximately $110,000.00 from the county that taxpayers pay. And, he doesn’t put in the hours, nor does he bring us any benefit whatsoever. So before you trash a hard worker who produces that gets paid by others, worry about a slug whom YOU pay over and above what the taxpayers pay him and he does nothing.
    UBER 1 isn’t the only scammer and won’t be the last. Just do what he does, scam too! But remember one thing, he is politically connected. If you get caught you will probably get arrested. You have been warned.

Unregistered
    Greetings-

Am honest question-

Can someone please advise me how Sgt. Frank made over $327,000 last year without the
    benefit of a retirement cash-out and based only on his base pay and overtime ?

I understand he has always worked a lot especially during his port days,
    but based on his approximate pay level and simple mathematics, he would had to work
    more than 112 hours of overtime each and every pay period to achieve a yearly salary of over
    $327,000.
    Is he that valuable of an employee to the department that would warrant such a paycheck ?
    Is he the only supervisor within the department that can preform these functions ?
    How does the department allow this to happen as just the optics are suspect ?
    He sure is earning it. Either the need or want for the money, more than his family. High price to pay. Let him be and mind your own and don’t be like that. Learn that he is sacrificing something and maybe he think money is more important. His family probably never seems him. Wife can wise up and divorce him and he will be up chits creek. Live by your means. Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered. Race like the turtle and enjoy life while you are in the marathon. It’s not a race.

Unregistered
    I know for a fact he didn’t put the hours in.

Unregistered

False Rumor!

Buddy, get over it he’s already crossed the finish line do research on your who your wife has been screwing around with! We all know who keeps reposting this! Loser of the century! BTW, tell yo mama she better have by breakfast ready!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123