Body Cams
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Body Cams

Unregistered

Body Cams

If the Escambia BOCC can find funding for body cams, perhaps people like Eric Haines, Mindyme Fortnite and Super Fatass should be required to wear one!! Do NOT turn it off, or you're FIRED!!! That is my humble and legit opinion😁

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the Escambia BOCC can find funding for body cams, perhaps people like Eric Haines, Mindyme Fortnite and Super Fatass should be required to wear one!! Do NOT turn it off, or you're FIRED!!! That is my humble and legit opinion😁
    Why would someone sitting at a desk wear a body camera? Your opinion and "cute" little names reflect your 12-year-old maturity level and the fact that you're a TROLL.

Unregistered
    Why would someone sitting at a desk wear a body camera? Your opinion and "cute" little names reflect your 12-year-old maturity level and the fact that you're a TROLL.
    Well. Why would someone sitting at a desk need a duty belt? Pistol, cuffs, etc? Why even be in the same uniform for that matter? Its a uniform item! Just like a badge, gun, belt, etc. Good for the goose....good for the gander. Or, it won't be a uniform item. No example set by the leadership. Sounds about right.

Unregistered
    I agree if anyone should have to where one EH and his dirty cohorts should so they can't do sneaky illegal stuff. They should be watched like a hawk and micro managed like they did to others. And stalked like pray until something can be made up to get them in trouble or fired like they did others.

Unregistered
    Look at the concept of in car cameras and body cameras. To document a scene and the events on the scene. They are increasingly required and in demand for LEOs. So, you're a colonel, or a captain, or a freaking rear admiral office dweeb here. You are in uniform on the way to one of your little meetings in your agency issued unmarked car. A 23 in progress call comes out 2 blocks from you. Seeing as how you took an oath, you make the ethical and brave decision; stay with me here, to turn toward the call. You're out with the suspect. You're the only one there so far. Force gets used by you. Yeah, you drop your brief case and pick up the baton or taser or gun, wipe the dust off and use it. An accusation of excessive force gets made. You can turn to the hard evidence on your body cam. Oh wait...you dont have to wear one! Dilemma. We have to wear them because we serve a public office. Dont you serve the same public office? Rules for thee...not for me. You are real good rookie politicians. Lord knows you dont want any light shed on your backroom deals!

Unregistered
    I agree if anyone should have to where one EH and his dirty cohorts should so they can't do sneaky illegal stuff. They should be watched like a hawk and micro managed like they did to others. And stalked like pray until something can be made up to get them in trouble or fired like they did others.
    "...have to where one", lol I'm embarrassed since you're a cop with a 5th-grade education!

Unregistered
    "...have to where one", lol I'm embarrassed since you're a cop with a 5th-grade education!
    At least thwy didn't spell it wear as in WEAR3 news.

Unregistered
    At least thwy didn't spell it wear as in WEAR3 news.
    Yall are so cute. You have zero argument on the merits of the issue at hand. All you have is cheap shots on writing. You aint no English teacher. I guess when your argument holds no water, pot shots at nickel and dime stuff is all you have.

Unregistered
    Yall are so cute. You have zero argument on the merits of the issue at hand. All you have is cheap shots on writing. You aint no English teacher. I guess when your argument holds no water, pot shots at nickel and dime stuff is all you have.
    Without report takers fixing some of y'all's spelling and grammar......whew...... y'all are about to be outed and get raked over the coals in court.

Unregistered
    Without report takers fixing some of y'all's spelling and grammar......whew...... y'all are about to be outed and get raked over the coals in court.
    Whew....without shiny stuff on your collars, you would all just be normal loosers. Now you are bona-fide shiny important retards!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast