Body Cams

Thread: Body Cams

Unregistered

Body Cams

So the BOCC approved body cams. Does this mean people like SCOTT HAINES will be required to wear it also, and a policy that states they shall NOTCne turned off?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the BOCC approved body cams. Does this mean people like SCOTT HAINES will be required to wear it also, and a policy that states they shall NOTCne turned off?
    Not going to happen! SH will be exempt so he can conduct his debauchery and on-duty doo-doo.

Unregistered
    ALL Cops need body cams cuz including BJ you prolly dont like it cuz it suppose to make you Cops more honest. There are too many crooked dirtbags with badges there are too many scumbags wearing a badge n gun. It should be a law that all Cops where a camera I garuntee you SH aint wearing one hes so crooked I'll tell you. Tick tock Bob. One day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ALL Cops need body cams cuz including BJ you prolly dont like it cuz it suppose to make you Cops more honest. There are too many crooked dirtbags with badges there are too many scumbags wearing a badge n gun. It should be a law that all Cops where a camera I garuntee you SH aint wearing one hes so crooked I'll tell you. Tick tock Bob. One day.
    Shut up stupid. Don't you live in Crestview, fool?

Unregistered
    Bob is going to regret the body cams. When SH pulls out "Baby Otis" out of his britches to play with or stick in something he isn't supposed to on duty, Bob won't be able to cover it up.

When JW is on a domestic call and rips a loud fart in front of the victim, can't slip it under the rug.

When SS does a little something something for DB, you can't lie and deny it.