Let's make arrests - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    What about more Community Outreach Centers, what a ****ing wast. The doors are never open.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are taking the savings and buying SUV’s. Changing out the entire fleet is not cheap. It will be done by the end of the year!
    The new black detective suv’s don’t have computer docks, in car radios, or a box in the back to lock your equipment in. Talk about multiple officer safety issues..

Unregistered
    It was the Sheriffs idea, so its easy to impregnate victims in the agency vehicle, now get out there guys and live up to his standard. If you put the seats down you can do it doggie style. We needed the money to buy more badges for doggies and outreach centers.

Unregistered
    Gentleman i like to apologize for running this agency to the ground, but please see where I am going from, first I always have to clean the Sheriff's mess up. He plays cop all day and I follow with a broom and sweep everything under the rug. I provided myself a large salary because I am the real SHERIFF of this county and your ****ing daddy. If you want something then come to me. Now shut the **** up and get back to work.

Unregistered
    You can thank Mike Scott for this sh-t sandwich. Now it is time to tell the family the truth.

Unregistered

Telling the Truth

You can thank Mike Scott for this sh-t sandwich. Now it is time to tell the family the truth.
    The TRUTH is dumba$$ redneck N.Ft.Myers Mike Scott and ALL you dumb redneck tobacco chewing Florida Grown idiots got played and owned by the much smarter, educated and refined Northern brethren who are showing what idiots you are and taking over you po dump county, You just too dumb to see it

Unregistered

email

Keep track we have interest from the media.
    tell us where to send the info

Unregistered
    He responds on Twitter, he will make sure you remain anonymous. He is working on a HUGE story right now. @MichaelBraunNP

Unregistered
    I've heard the "a story is coming" for years now. C'mon.

Unregistered
    Sooo back to making arrests and treating deputies like deputies? You have deputies sitting on area checks for 2 hours to stay off radar. Meanwhile burglaries, stolen anything is exploding because deputies don’t want to be proactive when a person they find committing/committed a crime can’t go to jail. Oh sorry unless it’s “violent”, what a joke.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast