Let's make arrests - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Unregistered
    I cant wait for a burglary to be released on an NTA and go right back to the same scene of the crime and commit a murder, its a matter of time. Gotta love the Carmine way of thinking.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Very thankful the east deputy is okay. This is very obvious proof that we need many more deputies on the road. He radioed for backup and it took over at least 3 minutes for someone to get there (based on the video being 3 minutes of him alone). 8-10 deputies in east in not enough.
    It will never change. Admin don’t care about our lives and not having enough people. That’s why we need to slow down and back each other. Screw those supervisors that think it’s ok to pull a backup Deputy from a call. That call can turn violent in a split second. We are the only ones that can make sure our entire shift makes it home alive. Thank God those two in Lehigh didn’t have access to a gun!

Unregistered
    It will never change. Admin don’t care about our lives and not having enough people. That’s why we need to slow down and back each other. Screw those supervisors that think it’s ok to pull a backup Deputy from a call. That call can turn violent in a split second. We are the only ones that can make sure our entire shift makes it home alive. Thank God those two in Lehigh didn’t have access to a gun!
    Always remember dogs are before deputies here in Lee County.

Unregistered
    I cant wait for a burglary to be released on an NTA and go right back to the same scene of the crime and commit a murder, its a matter of time. Gotta love the Carmine way of thinking.
    Not a cop. Get off this board.

Unregistered
    Not a cop. Get off this board.
    I am nice try again.

Unregistered
    I am nice try again.
    Yeah? Go issue some of those Felony NTAs then! Civilian or forgot-how-to-be-a-cop - same thing.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011