FHPs newest Tik Tok superstar
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

FHPs newest Tik Tok superstar

Unregistered
    What is this clowning going on nowadays? How are these guys not getting in trouble for this? Clearly policy says that anything in uniform posted on social media has to be approved by the Colonel or designee. There was even an ilearn on it not too long ago. Obviously some Troop Commanders are not doing their job.

Unregistered
    These clowns are lucky they never met a guy named Colonel Brierton.

Unregistered
    such an embarrassment.

Unregistered
    Guys it’s the norm around here. Just look at the pay and quality. You get what you paid for. GARBAGE. There’s 00000 accountability for your actions. How stupid does this idiot look! See things like this should be an immediate fired. On the spot and no questions asked. I completely understand that we have to have a relationship with the public but there’s a professional way to do it and this guys just don’t learn. They are complete idiots.. Who is that idiot anyways? Anyone knows him? Bet anything it’s a stipid Rookie.

Unregistered
    Seriously who is this idiot so we know who to thank not only for the embarrassment but also for the upcoming PowerDMS.

Unregistered
    We are a joke to many agencies and videos like this only continue to justify why... this one probably won’t be deleted either since it was posted by the other guys in the video and not the Trooper. Good luck to this guy on keeping his job!

Unregistered
    All my friends say “we drove 300 miles on the interstate and never even saw a trooper.”

Now we know why, they’re all busy making Tik Tok videos.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These clowns are lucky they never met a guy named Colonel Brierton.
    You’re right about that!!

Unregistered
    Don’t be mad old man just because you don’t have moves like jagger like me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast