Robbing peter to pay paul

Unregistered

Robbing peter to pay paul

Word is they are taking units from code and tossing them into dispatch, since dispatch is such a mess. Wonder what the dispatchers think about losing their days off and seniority and what the mayor would think after his talk about code last night since the city is such a mess. At least afternoons will have dispatchers that can actually hear I guess. Silver lining.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Word is they are taking units from code and tossing them into dispatch, since dispatch is such a mess. Wonder what the dispatchers think about losing their days off and seniority and what the mayor would think after his talk about code last night since the city is such a mess. At least afternoons will have dispatchers that can actually hear I guess. Silver lining.
    PBA is on it! LMAO.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard they are taking the money thay was going to be used for raises and got bodycams instead.

What say you Captain?

Unregistered
    Cameras are in full effect. No change
    Unfortunately less police coverage due to uploading and downloading data daily

But the “actual” citizens know this

Let’s see. And you have what ? 😂😂😂😂 dirty sandals

Unregistered
    Pata sucia 🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️