Park Ranger
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Park Ranger

Unregistered

Park Ranger

This is what happens when money is involved.

Unregistered
    Yeah, he is losing touch with the citizens fast. While sitting in line for the covid vaccine we noticed a lsco table with water being handed out, only to also see a massive picture of Carmine at the table, come on now. This guys is that in love with himself.

Unregistered

Very popular

The citizens love the sheriff, he doesn’t need your support!

Unregistered
    He is a POS and you know it.

Unregistered
    I know you are a worthless POS!

Unregistered
    I am Carmine Marceno, please tell me whats on your mind today. Don't hold back.

Unregistered

You Da Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am Carmine Marceno, please tell me whats on your mind today. Don't hold back.
    Sir, I just want to tell you you ARE the BEST thing that ever happened to the Lee County Sheriff's Office and this county. We've been suffering for decades under the stupidity under home grown Lee County backwards country a$$ uneducated thinking and can't believe we finally get to go into the next century with a smart Northern thinking leader who will stop the Florida dumb dumbs from screwing things up

Unregistered
    Thank you for the positive response. Sorry it took so long but I was banging a girl in the agency vehicle on duty that I meet while she was reporting a crime. The NY way.

Unregistered

let it go

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you for the positive response. Sorry it took so long but I was banging a girl in the agency vehicle on duty that I meet while she was reporting a crime. The NY way.
    sheriff is on duty 24/7.

are you really that upset about the agency vehicle thing? I bet your wife is begging for some excitement

Unregistered
    Yes, because its illegal what he did. Anyone else would have been terminated. Why is there a doublestandard. When I get to work tonight after roll call its on. I'm going to do what my boss did. I wanna be just like him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast