New orlando LT - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New orlando LT

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is why I can’t see this reclass happening. DMS and HR would go bazerk if they knew sterling was hiring people knowing we don’t need them in a few months
    Are you allowed to run a law enforcement agency into the ground because the lodging and restaurant association wants you to? Are you allowed to hire all your pals in the process? Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    So I hear Orlando is getting a real experienced 36 year former fhp LT. Finally discipline is on the way to the malcontents. The next question will b is whether his position number or hers is reclassified in June. Both on probation and all of his real supervision experience could lead to some real interesting times. The best part is she could be training her replacement......
    While we have hired in a few, (very few) outside individuals to be supervisors that actually worked out, what exactly does a 36 year former FHP LT actually bring to the table? Clearly, writing tickets and working crashes in no way prepares an individual for being a supervisor within ABT. At least an individual who comes from a city pd or so may actually have some experience that has value!!

Unregistered
    While we have hired in a few, (very few) outside individuals to be supervisors that actually worked out, what exactly does a 36 year former FHP LT actually bring to the table? Clearly, writing tickets and working crashes in no way prepares an individual for being a supervisor within ABT. At least an individual who comes from a city pd or so may actually have some experience that has value!!
    He won’t last. FHP has such structure that he won’t be able to stand it. Think about it there so proper with uniform inspections and shined leather belts and he’s walking Into Orlando.

Unregistered
    FHP LT is the same as a LEI here. At least he has a supply of butter bars for his polo shirts.

Unregistered
    FHP LT is the same as a LEI here. At least he has a supply of butter bars for his polo shirts.
    I believe only the jacksonville LTs wear bars on their polo shirts

Unregistered
    I believe only the jacksonville LTs wear bars on their polo shirts
    Trendsetters to be sure. My LT gave his LT bars to a waitress at TGI Friday's. She wore them on her suspenders. I think she referred to them as pieces of flair.

Unregistered
    Has the new LT reviewed the dress code policy yet??? Why is capt clueless not enforcing facial hair bans or is he working deep underground

Unregistered
    Are you allowed to run a law enforcement agency into the ground because the lodging and restaurant association wants you to? Are you allowed to hire all your pals in the process? Asking for a friend.
    Come back in July for your answer.

Unregistered
    Has the new LT reviewed the dress code policy yet??? Why is capt clueless not enforcing facial hair bans or is he working deep underground
    There’s lots of people statewide with BFF I’ll beards. No one cares

Unregistered
    Mmm. Did you all see the new seat captains swearing in photo. Untucked shirt, jeans, beard; no one cares. That’s what’s great about abt

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast