New orlando LT - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New orlando LT

Unregistered

TCO is a Swamp

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The LTs carry the captain always shave always will. IS2’s rock!!! Once your all IS2’s no need for a captain or LTs! Bye bye
    The real reason TCO would propose non-sworn personnel is because your incompetent director and deputy director have allowed the training and accreditation to lapse and are trying to save face. Someone needs to look into this and see if they have been influenced by the industry to allow this to happen. Both should be walked out of the building in my opinion.

Retired and Loving Life

Unregistered
    The real reason TCO would propose non-sworn personnel is because your incompetent director and deputy director have allowed the training and accreditation to lapse and are trying to save face. Someone needs to look into this and see if they have been influenced by the industry to allow this to happen. Both should be walked out of the building in my opinion.

Retired and Loving Life
    Really? I bet you think Trump is president too. You claim to be retired but you cannot seem to let go. Your wild conspiracy theory is mildly amusing but really - get a hobby. The facts are irrefutable. ABT and every other state law enforcement agency have timed out. The city and county can do the same thing we do. Adapt or become extinct.

Unregistered
    Really? I bet you think Trump is president too. You claim to be retired but you cannot seem to let go. Your wild conspiracy theory is mildly amusing but really - get a hobby. The facts are irrefutable. ABT and every other state law enforcement agency have timed out. The city and county can do the same thing we do. Adapt or become extinct.
    Who is paying you to say this?

Unregistered
    Who is paying you to say this?
    #truthwins

Unregistered
    Hope you get fired DM!

Unregistered
    Hey I love our training. Need oc spray? Here watch a PowerPoint. DT refresher? Here watch a PowerPoint. You can’t beat it!

Unregistered
    Hey I love our training. Need oc spray? Here watch a PowerPoint. DT refresher? Here watch a PowerPoint. You can’t beat it!
    I agree. It is exactly the training we need for the job we do. Dave & Busters has a great driving simulator too! I don't need someone to drone on about DT. What I do need is 40 hours on how to avoid the error queue in Qlik.

Unregistered
    So I hear Orlando is getting a real experienced 36 year former fhp LT. Finally discipline is on the way to the malcontents. The next question will b is whether his position number or hers is reclassified in June. Both on probation and all of his real supervision experience could lead to some real interesting times. The best part is she could be training her replacement......

Unregistered
    So I hear Orlando is getting a real experienced 36 year former fhp LT. Finally discipline is on the way to the malcontents. The next question will b is whether his position number or hers is reclassified in June. Both on probation and all of his real supervision experience could lead to some real interesting times. The best part is she could be training her replacement......
    Well if it’s time in position she would knock him out but then again she’s the most junior LT in the state so all depends how they handle the LTs.

Unregistered
    This is why I can’t see this reclass happening. DMS and HR would go bazerk if they knew sterling was hiring people knowing we don’t need them in a few months

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast