New orlando LT
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New orlando LT

Unregistered

New orlando LT

Did they even advertise for this position or was she appointed? Isn’t she the drama queen who is always stirring up drama in that district?

Unregistered
    I don't remember ever seeing it advertised but I think she'll do a good job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't remember ever seeing it advertised but I think she'll do a good job.
    It was advertised and there were a couple internal applicants. Nice to see someone from within get the nod.

Unregistered
    It was advertised and there were a couple internal applicants. Nice to see someone from within get the nod.
    Absolutely. Even nicer to see someone internally who's been here for a while get promoted. Too many 2-year wonder children got promoted under the TC and FF DElA wannabe regime.

Unregistered
    He is a great guy doing a fantastic job and he has the support for continued success at ABT. Jealousy is an ugly emotion and doesn't serve you well.

Unregistered
    She was the only one who put in. No one else internally put in. You will see preference given to internal candidates now. The last few captains and LTs hired from the outside have been nightmares.

Unregistered
    She was the only one who put in. No one else internally put in. You will see preference given to internal candidates now. The last few captains and LTs hired from the outside have been nightmares.
    A more suitable position awaits them.

Unregistered

ampio buy buy sell

you here from chief is his coloring books still in him office or have it been clean out 2392520530

Unregistered
    you here from chief is his coloring books still in him office or have it been clean out 2392520530
    Give the man some credit he lasted longer than any other captain fort myers has ever had

Unregistered
    The LTs carry the captain always shave always will. IS2’s rock!!! Once your all IS2’s no need for a captain or LTs! Bye bye

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast