LCSO direct hire to the road?

Unregistered

LCSO direct hire to the road?

Does LCSO do a direct hire to road patrol? Or do you need to do your time in the jail first? I’m a current officer elsewhere and am wondering. The website does not answer this questions. Please save the negative comments about the agency. Thanks.

Unregistered

Idiot

If you are unable to find the answer to your questions from a legitimate source and are resorting to using this trash site to find answers then you are an Idiot! Go away dumb ass!!!!!

Answer

Answer

Never mind the disgruntled poster on the previous answer that is obviously from someone who has been passed over for everything they have put in for, probably for the piss poor attitude or the fact they just don't work hard. And before I am accused of being admin, I am not.

Now to answer your question, yes Lcso does hire straight to the road. And with previous experience you would probably be a shoe in. We are short and need bodies.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Answer;3249299]Never mind the disgruntled poster on the previous answer that is obviously from someone who has been passed over for everything they have put in for, probably for the piss poor attitude or the fact they just don't work hard. And before I am accused of being admin, I am not.

Now to answer your question, yes Lcso does hire straight to the road. And with previous experience you would probably be a shoe in. We are short and need bodies.[/QUOTE

Thank you sir.

Unregistered
    Should we do direct hire to the road? Prior experience and in good standing with previous agency yes. If you do not have any prior policing experience you should start out in the jail. Some of these people, kids, this is their first real job and should absolutely not be on the road. Some shouldn't even have a license to drive........