High liability conference
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

High liability conference

So what’s all the rumors everyone shearing I basically heard the directors and chiefs met with everyone at the conference and basically said they don’t need us and we are idiots?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what’s all the rumors everyone shearing I basically heard the directors and chiefs met with everyone at the conference and basically said they don’t need us and we are idiots?
    It's partially true. SOME are idiots and not needed.

Unregistered
    We’re we the guests of honor at the conference, demonstrating how we save money on training by giving new hires batons and oc spray and all’s they have to do is watch a PowerPoint.

Unregistered
    We’re we the guests of honor at the conference, demonstrating how we save money on training by giving new hires batons and oc spray and all’s they have to do is watch a PowerPoint.
    I laugh. Half you turd burglars couldn't even find your baton or gas, but you are quick to complain about all the training you don't need. Aim. Spray. Repeat. If you had annual training you would complain about having to go to training to hear AIM, Spray, Repeat. I would have thought special shirts and patches would have been enough to keep you quiet. Maybe we can toss in a tactical thigh holster?

Unregistered
    I laugh. Half you turd burglars couldn't even find your baton or gas, but you are quick to complain about all the training you don't need. Aim. Spray. Repeat. If you had annual training you would complain about having to go to training to hear AIM, Spray, Repeat. I would have thought special shirts and patches would have been enough to keep you quiet. Maybe we can toss in a tactical thigh holster?
    homophobic slur guy again

Unregistered
    Sadly we have a lot of agents that would be awesome trainers but they don’t want to deal with will’s drama since he’s the self proclaimed training guru now that met and gone

Unregistered

Non Sworn 2021

Quit throwing barbs you people are all going to be IS2’s August 1st. Live it love it embrace it.

Unregistered
    Quit throwing barbs you people are all going to be IS2’s August 1st. Live it love it embrace it.
    Can I keep my equinox?

Unregistered
    Only those that are left will be ISII's after the Purge!!!

Unregistered
    homophobic slur guy again
    I really understand why your LT is so frustrated with you. Since you are always one to post without thought, I took the trouble of pasting from the online urban slang dictionary for you. No where in the definition is there a reference to anything homophobic.

turd burglar:

an idiot, a loser, one who does something uncalled for. Popularized by the film Beavis and Butthead do America. Also appeared in the TV series South Park.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast