High liability conference - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sadly we have a lot of agents that would be awesome trainers but they don’t want to deal with WJ drama since he’s the self proclaimed training guru now that met and gone
    Yes, WJ can be a bit eccentric annoying at times, but his heart is in the right place. Plus I'd rather have him in my foxhole than just about anyone else here at ABT.

However, many former trainers stopped doing so and bowed out because they were tired of the antics of TCO, constant leadership and mission change. Sad to say... many just lost the heart for it. It is what it is and I have accepted it.

Unregistered
    Sadly we have a lot of agents that would be awesome trainers but they don’t want to deal with will’s drama since he’s the self proclaimed training guru now that met and gone
    I can see that in Tamponia but in the rest if the state he is the guy that delivers the hot dog trailer.

Unregistered
    Yes, WJ can be a bit eccentric annoying at times, but his heart is in the right place. Plus I'd rather have him in my foxhole than just about anyone else here at ABT.

However, many former trainers stopped doing so and bowed out because they were tired of the antics of TCO, constant leadership and mission change. Sad to say... many just lost the heart for it. It is what it is and I have accepted it.
    Wow will. Really. Foxhole? Your the only one I’ve heard use that term way to inflate your ego even more by writing about yourself

Unregistered

Bye

Quit throwing barbs you people are all going to be IS2’s August 1st. Live it love it embrace it.
    And you will lose any seniority because it goes by time in grade. So the ISII with one week more than you will be taking your car

Unregistered
    And you will lose any seniority because it goes by time in grade. So the ISII with one week more than you will be taking your car
    We were all the new guy once. I welcome the challenge my new job will bring.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    so what’s all the rumors everyone shearing i basically heard the directors and chiefs met with everyone at the conference and basically said they don’t need us and we are idiots?
    false false false fake fake fake

Unregistered
    false false false fake fake fake
    Only you jimmy. Now go do your daily one inspection.

Unregistered
    Only you jimmy. Now go do your daily one inspection.
    Why do you have it out so bad for two people in the office? Be the change or resign. Tampa will be better without you.

Unregistered
    Why do you have it out so bad for two people in the office? Be the change or resign. Tampa will be better without you.
    I think people are frustrated when they work hard and see someone else not doing much of anything. Seems to be an issue in Tamponia.

Unregistered
    I think people are frustrated when they work hard and see someone else not doing much of anything. Seems to be an issue in Tamponia.
    Are captain used to be stat happy and called out the lowest people in the office. I don’t even think he works here anymore though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast