Best LT by District/Bureau
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Best LT by District/Bureau

The BEST Lieutenant in the county is Midwest Lt. Suarez. Hands down the best. Low profile guy, polite,
    easy on the eyes, a great leader, knowledgeable, approachable and he even handles routine calls when his troops are busy.
    Okay Henry, I need this weekend off. Thanks...

Unregistered
    There are NO good LTssssss in this department.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The BEST Lieutenant in the county is Midwest Lt. Suarez. Hands down the best. Low profile guy, polite,
    easy on the eyes, a great leader, knowledgeable, approachable and he even handles routine calls when his troops are busy.
    Okay Henry, I need this weekend off. Thanks...
    Shafner STFU and go do your job. You’re even lucky to be around here. You have no business on this site or even to wear the brown.

Unregistered
    John Jenkins.

Unregistered
    John Jenkins.
    Miguel Maldonado

Unregistered
    Shafner STFU and go do your job. You’re even lucky to be around here. You have no business on this site or even to wear the brown.
    OK, I'll bite. What did this Shafner dude do and is Midwest Lt. Suarez really QRU or is Shafner just a massive suck-up seeking approval from his Lt for time off ?

Unregistered
    Lieutenant Miquinbin is the best, with Joe Momma as a close second. Dude, who gives a shit and who gives a f$&k who the best lieutenant is, you bunch of azzsukkers? Get off your knees, please.

Unregistered
    Lieutenant Miquinbin is the best, with Joe Momma as a close second. Dude, who gives a shit and who gives a f$&k who the best lieutenant is, you bunch of azzsukkers? Get off your knees, please.

I sincerely hope not, but just in case that you are a member of the MDPD, may I suggest the following;
    Psychological Services Bureau
    305-591-1106.
    or
    Florida Retirement System (FRS)
    1-844-377-1888
    Good Luck

Unregistered
    May I suggest Lt. Bello. He has single handed Created bike rides in the neighborhood most ravished by gun violence. Someone give that guy a promotion.

Unregistered
    May I suggest Lt. Bello. He has single handed Created bike rides in the neighborhood most ravished by gun violence. Someone give that guy a promotion.
    Guy couldn’t get promoted on his own merits and now he has chosen to socialize with the black community for a promotion. Pathetic.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast