Do as they say ........... not as they do!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Do as they say ........... not as they do!

So I just watched the latest video on the TPD Facebook page where A/C B and the mayor (and others) all "Marched" shoulder to shoulder!

Wait this be, I am sure this isn't true.......... did we just get an email and were briefed at roll call by our LT that we were subject to discipline if we were caught not social distancing and/or attending public gatherings of 10 or more?

Oh wait..... that's only for us and not staff............. they are immune from COVID......

No wait.......4 majors and the chief have all had COVID because THEY KEEP HAVING MEETINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO AS THEY SAY NOT AS THEY DO!

Unregistered
    I’m guessing mask don’t work since he said he thinks he got it at work.

Unregistered
    The 10th floor is full of hypocrites.

Unregistered
    They were outside wearing masks. Stop being a punk.. bit..

Just be glad Delgado is in charge

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They were outside wearing masks. Stop being a punk.. bit..

Just be glad Delgado is in charge
    Delgado?????????? Are you an idiot? This is a guy who has never been in a fight or a pursuit in his ENTIRE career.
    HIS WORDS

Unregistered
    Delgado has been using the “I’m hispanic” BS his whole career too. Dugan knows more Spanish than this clown. Castor will make him the next chief though so Bennett can continue to run the department. We are screwed until we get a new mayor.

Unregistered
    More Double standards yesterday. We all had to sit there wearing a mask while the Chief, Mayor and her partner sat there with no mask.

Unregistered

Just stop

More Double standards yesterday. We all had to sit there wearing a mask while the Chief, Mayor and her partner sat there with no mask.
    At some point, this crap has to stop. It’s not even 48 hours, and we have someone trying to stir the pot. Give it a rest and let this stuff go. The Chief stood side by side with us and did not have a mask on outside. Let it go.

Unregistered
    At some point, this crap has to stop. It’s not even 48 hours, and we have someone trying to stir the pot. Give it a rest and let this stuff go. The Chief stood side by side with us and did not have a mask on outside. Let it go.
    No we won't let it go. She is a power hungry narcissist imo. She will be called out when hypocrisy is observed. She is an elected public figure. Her decisions have real world consequences. The masks do absolutely nothing but show compliance and are physically dangerous to healthy people. Businesses have been forced to shut down and lose needed revenue because of her demand they follow her unconstitutional mask order. So no, this isn't the time to let it go. I cut zero slack to wannabe tyrants.

Unregistered
    No we won't let it go. She is a power hungry narcissist imo. She will be called out when hypocrisy is observed. She is an elected public figure. Her decisions have real world consequences. The masks do absolutely nothing but show compliance and are physically dangerous to healthy people. Businesses have been forced to shut down and lose needed revenue because of her demand they follow her unconstitutional mask order. So no, this isn't the time to let it go. I cut zero slack to wannabe tyrants.
    Very good points

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast