To all officers going to protect at Biden's inauguration
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

To all officers going to protect at Biden's inauguration

I know most of you will say, "But it's my job to protect the honorable president biden".

But remember these past several months WHO wanted to drastically impede your ability to provide for your families a better life. You all were used as scapegoats to give communism an opportunity to take over the United States, as a means for people to hate the government, yet the "saviors" are the very same deceptive corrupt pieces of sh1t at the very top.

Be smart. Remember the violent actors are the same communist antifa/blm in disguise. The ones who genuinely supported you through it all are busy trying to maintain their shops open and get by, without succumbing to Biden's communist agenda.

Don't forget your oath and don't turn your back on those who have had your back since day one.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know most of you will say, "But it's my job to protect the honorable president biden".

But remember these past several months WHO wanted to drastically impede your ability to provide for your families a better life. You all were used as scapegoats to give communism an opportunity to take over the United States, as a means for people to hate the government, yet the "saviors" are the very same deceptive corrupt pieces of sh1t at the very top.

Be smart. Remember the violent actors are the same communist antifa/blm in disguise. The ones who genuinely supported you through it all are busy trying to maintain their shops open and get by, without succumbing to Biden's communist agenda.

Don't forget your oath and don't turn your back on those who have had your back since day one.
    You really need to cut back on the koolaid enemas.

Unregistered
    You really need to cut back on the koolaid enemas.
    Koolaid is racist you scum. You could say cranberry enema or something else.

Unregistered
    Give yourself a break. You do not have to be stupid every day.

By the way, your mother enjoys the cucumber enemas. Give it a try.

Unregistered

If only your insults offended me, but they don't. You're much smaller than any of the girls you've disappointed, and I mean in heart. Want to try again little butterfly?

Unregistered

How exactly is koolaid racist? Last I checked it was a delicious drink. It’s amazing how people nowadays turn everything into racism.

Unregistered
    How exactly is koolaid racist? Last I checked it was a delicious drink. It’s amazing how people nowadays turn everything into racism.
    Because it's wrong, ok?! Just don't question what we feel is right and wrong!

Yours truly,

The new American communist party

Unregistered

Drinking the koolaid is not a racist reference

Educate yourselves and stop embarrassing us in public.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drinking_the_Kool-Aid

On that note, OP, stop drinking the koolaide.

Unregistered

You know I’m tired of PBA POS constantly talking down to us. You PBA heads are cowards. You talk crap here but are frightened to death to say that crap to our faces. Get a real job or better yet get us a raise.

Unregistered
    Educate yourselves and stop embarrassing us in public.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drinking_the_Kool-Aid

On that note, OP, stop drinking the koolaide.
    On that note, want to try again butterfly? Still here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast