6-year-old girl reportedly shot while at toddler’s birthday party dies

Unregistered

6-year-old girl reportedly shot while at toddler’s birthday party dies

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...es-police-say/

Local 10 learned that the shooting happened during a birthday party for a toddler, where the girl named Chassidy was struck along with two other people.

Miami Police responded to a call near Northwest 55th Street and 6th Court around 7 p.m. Saturday.

Where was the northend officers?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Local 10 learned that the shooting happened during a birthday party for a toddler, where the girl named Chassidy was struck along with two other people.

Miami Police responded to a call near Northwest 55th Street and 6th Court around 7 p.m. Saturday.

Sorry but you must not be a cop. There are 5 officers minimum covering all of model city. They have calls for service to go to. How is it possible to be everywhere at once? You sir are not a cop if you were you’d know we don’t have the amount of resources you think we have.

Unregistered

Ummm the north end cops are hiding somewhere, waiting for the call to go out. No more proactive work. Let you animals live without cops so you can see POLICE are not the problem. Only your own kind are.

Unregistered
    So i get this call, car left abandoned in someone front yard , upon my arrival i met this liberal home owner that tells me that someone left a car in his front yard and he doesn't knows who belongs to , he tells me that he just got home and is tired and wants me to help, at that point I should have turned around and left the scene after all it was private property and the vehicle was not reported stolen but i was young and naive and wanted to help so I grab the handle of this beat up old car to see if it was unreported stolen car and when i did so part of the handle broke at which time the liberal stared yelling very loud to attract attention saying that police was going around breaking peoples property for no reason that i was an animal , luckily the owner show up and told me that it was ok the handle was already broken and she knew the house owner , well moral of the story only do what you legally have to and you will avoid trouble , the liberals will do what they do to find an excuse to blame you for anything , if you don't go why and if you go and get into a shooting you are racist

Unregistered
    Poor management by the FOD chief. Ha! And just another laugh that the fat Fu#k Morales is being considered as the new COP. Stop eating whoppers and do your job you corrupt fat azz

Unregistered
    Ummm the north end cops are hiding somewhere, waiting for the call to go out. No more proactive work. Let your animals live without cops so you can see POLICE are not the problem. Only your kind is.
    Really where were your Beat officers, Nros, Pst’s teams, Sgt’s Lts Commanders and Major? Eating sh.t somewhere on social media.

Unregistered
    Really where were your Beat officers, Nros, Pst’s teams, Sgt’s Lts Commanders and Major? Eating sh.t somewhere on social media.
    They got the weekends off

Unregistered
    Lol the ignorance level of people is amazing. It is not a police problem, it is a society problem!! The police here is not to babysit society. Deterrence is a role with our presence but we don’t have a cop in every block of the city. You can have everyone working every night and the animals will still be shooting. These people do not evolve and you still think it is a police problem that shootings go everyday in the north end.