Be careful command staff. Moles rats and friends

Unregistered

Be careful command staff. Moles rats and friends

I realize it’s all about friends and familia here in Miami but command staff pay close attention to who is being brought to bureaus. We know the azz kissers and moles are considered friends but word is a gold badge from RB is going to the HB. Big mistake people big mistake he will do nothing but give bad input based offf that zero experience investigating. No experience and no one likes him except the top dawg. Don’t kill that morale sir! We know you read this here forum and there’s enough cancer in HB already!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I realize it’s all about friends and familia here in Miami but command staff pay close attention to who is being brought to bureaus. We know the azz kissers and moles are considered friends but word is a gold badge from RB is going to the HB. Big mistake people big mistake he will do nothing but give bad input based offf that zero experience investigating. No experience and no one likes him except the top dawg. Don’t kill that morale sir! We know you read this here forum and there’s enough cancer in HB already!

Every day our fellow “brothers and sisters” embark upon this site with the absolute hateful intent to tarnish each other. Most of the command is routinely dragged through the mud in the same fashion. What makes you think the director would take this information and run with it? Get back to work and stay safe.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Every day our fellow “brothers and sisters” embark upon this site with the absolute hateful intent to tarnish each other. Most of the command is routinely dragged through the mud in the same fashion. What makes you think the director would take this information and run with it? Get back to work and stay safe.
    A typical George Perez response. Get a life and continue to kiss the Director’s ass you fat F U C K!

Unregistered
    You are a God of love.
    I want to love you more every day.
    I want to extend your love to others,
    no matter who they are, what they've done, or how they feel about you and other people.

Help me to love people the way you do.

Keep me from
    criticism,
    judgment,
    presuppositions,
    assumptions,
    stereotyping,
    prejudice,
    demonizing,
    hating.

Oh, Lord, convict us of our hate.
    Whether we think it,
    speak it,
    advocate it,
    or act on it.

Lord, eradicate our hatred for one another,
    on all sides,
    for any reason.
    Wreck us with compassion,
    empathy,
    understanding,
    hope,
    and love.

If we feel angry,
    help us lean in and give.
    If we feel confused,
    help us lean in and learn.
    If we feel defeated,
    help us lean in and persevere.
    If we feel vengeful,
    help us lean in and fight with righteousness.
    If we feel grieved,
    help us to lean in and find comfort.

You alone have the power to
    change lives,
    make lives matter,
    give life,
    renew life.

But please, Lord,
    humble us so we can love others like you love us.

By this will people know that we love you,
    if we love them.