Scott Israel, we must never forget!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Scott Israel, we must never forget!!!

I can recall in detail, when Scott Israel took office, how his entire command staff was fighting over who would be in what office, where their names were placed on the BSO website, and whose parking spot was closer to the building and where the Sheriff parked. Then, every six months, maybe less, the FLPD boys were driving new vehicles that were earmarked for SID. Now, this may not seem like much, and even childish. But when Scott Israel says he’s not responsible for anything that went wrong, maybe if Scott and his command focused on the important things, 17 people would still be alive!!!!!!

We must keep reminding the BSO employees, and the electorate of Scott Israel’s epic failures. I say this because, if any of you think he is going away, he’s not. If you haven’t noticed by now, he has serious emotional problems, as even stated by his own father.

Unregistered

So true

Great post, someone needs to write a book like Lambo, Scott’s book will be much worse, how about the Valentine’s Day baseball bat incident with two police reports, Peterson, Scott did not want to go to the Marriott the night if the shooting he yelled at the Florida attorney general, and on and on and on.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can recall in detail, when Scott Israel took office, how his entire command staff was fighting over who would be in what office, where their names were placed on the BSO website, and whose parking spot was closer to the building and where the Sheriff parked. Then, every six months, maybe less, the FLPD boys were driving new vehicles that were earmarked for SID. Now, this may not seem like much, and even childish. But when Scott Israel says he’s not responsible for anything that went wrong, maybe if Scott and his command focused on the important things, 17 people would still be alive!!!!!!

We must keep reminding the BSO employees, and the electorate of Scott Israel’s epic failures. I say this because, if any of you think he is going away, he’s not. If you haven’t noticed by now, he has serious emotional problems, as even stated by his own father.
    What car did you get Russ?

Unregistered
    I think some of you girls has an unhealthy obsession with Israel. Unrequited love? Maybe he rebuffed your sexual favors offered? Israel is gone. Crawl under your new sheriffs desk. I bet he’ll be willing to accommodate you.

Unregistered

The original post

As the original post noted, Scott has emotional problems, and so does his entire 3 supporters. Every time there is a negative post on this blog, the response is to blame Diperna. Over 70,000 people including employees voted against Israel, but it’s all diperna. 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Blame di perna , geez blame the kid that actually pulled the trigger. If you spent half the time you do on israel bashing and instead called the public defender and the SAO and demanded true justice. Maybe you could get some closure and move on with your life.

Unregistered

OMG, STFU Already!!!!!!! You FL

Unregistered

You give yourself away, Al, when you mention the fighting over the offices. Kinsey got the office you put yourself into.

Unregistered
    You give yourself away, Al, when you mention the fighting over the offices. Kinsey got the office you put yourself into.
    Chill out bro, the only office Scotty boy has is the dumpster behind the Checkers.

Unregistered

Desperately trying!!!

We must never forget, and must stop Israel!

Scott Israel is gearing up his legal advisors and the few supporters he has left. Scott is getting ready to challenge the governor legally when Tony is removed, and he will be removed. Israel must be stopped permanently.

Would you want to work at a corporation, company, or institution, where 90% of the employees can’t stand you and don’t want you there. The Broward County residence said absolutely no to Scott Israel. The rank and file and civilian employees don’t want Scott back along with the FLPD boys.You would think Scott would get the message. Think he’s got some emotional problems??

We must all come together to make sure this loser never sets foot in the PSB ever again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast