Major Mark Shelley - Page 9
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You don't need to drink with her, just say hello and her pants drop.
    True statment. She loves to suck.

Unregistered
    True statment. She loves to suck.
    Bro she does but to mouth. I know for a fact. Nasty but cool at the same time. Don't ever kiss her lol.

Unregistered
    What sad is there are a lot of deputies out there who believe “he had an underlying condition that day.”

Unregistered

Injury

He absolutely had an underlying condition, its called alcoholism. He will drink himself to death in 10 years.

Unregistered
    Can someone explain how he's still allowed to drive a vehicle for work? What special law exists that allows this?

Unregistered
    Shelly is now in charge of roadside DUI operations and reports his findings directly to Carmine. Heard he is up for #1 DUI deputy of the year with MADD. Congrats you POS.

Unregistered
    If he was so innocent and didn’t have a drop of alcohol why didn’t he blow? Medical condition all he wants he’s guilty of refusal.

Unregistered
    So there are now 2 commanders in community outreach and the former corrections commander who was there is over LE special services. What the hell is that exactly. Sounds like 3 disfunctional commanders that we don’t need. Or roughly 330k that could be put to much better use. Tell me I’m wrong.

Unregistered

Wrong

So there are now 2 commanders in community outreach and the former corrections commander who was there is over LE special services. What the hell is that exactly. Sounds like 3 disfunctional commanders that we don’t need. Or roughly 330k that could be put to much better use. Tell me I’m wrong.
    Way more than $330 wasted.

Unregistered
    Any updates on this POS

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast