Major Mark Shelley - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Boy isn’t Karma such a *****. This is so typical of the quote “leadership” at the Sheriff’s Office. This guy has made his whole career trash talking Deputies and Supervisors to elevate himself and climb to the top. Meanwhile, he drives around drunk every week with that being no big deal because he’s untouchable. He’s also come to work drunk as well on several occasions, but everyone is afraid of saying anything out of fear of reprisals. The double standards at LCSO are unbelievable.

Unregistered
    I’m sure he’ll do the right thing and resign since he’s such an advocate of being held accountable for your actions.

Unregistered
    He should have ran lol. He will get a pass watch.

Unregistered
    It said he was refusing to do the exercises and was texting on his phone. I bet if you 119 it he was texting Carmine to call his old buddies off, but they don't like him down there. That DUI is going to be thrown out anyway.

Unregistered
    Fire that pigskin pos. Make an example like Mike Scott would.

Unregistered
    So what’s the deal, did he hit something or was just pulled over and not given courtesy? Not for nothing but I know of many of our deputies who have been pulled over by our own agency as well as others who were given courtesy so be careful what you wish for

Unregistered
    Illegal u-turn & failed to maintain a lane.
    Refused breath.

Unregistered
    Sounds to me like it will get turned into a careless driving citation and all will be well.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds to me like it will get turned into a careless driving citation and all will be well.
    Yep, sounds very weak

Unregistered

Double Standard

So. Wheres the "placed on administrative leave" email? If your arrested, and charged with a crime, aren't you suspended with pay pending the outcome? If it was a "deputy" guaranteed you would be fired.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast