Major Mark Shelley - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t forget about court ops. They are horrible also!
    Court ops is HORRIBLE. Fell apart after all the original admin retired. New admin took over, making all the changes that they didn't have a clue nor the court experience to be making. Admin treats their people like crap and noone will say anything because they fear they will be sent out. Deputies there are afraid to work outside of the courts. LE certified? There is a joke!!! Admin doesn't have a clue on how to run a courtroom and Deputies don't have a clue on how to be a deputy. Put them on the road and they are lost. Definitely Top heavy in that unit.

Unregistered

Capt Lee unfairly defamed

It’s Commander.. and yes he is holding them accountable. Time to get rid of the lead-by-fear Captain in South. Commander Shelley please go visit south and ask the troops/supervisors down there. It’s horrendous.
    It is so funny how you whiny snowflake minions complain about supervisors who hold people accountable and reward hard work and intelligence. If your a hard worker and a good cop you love Captain Lee and Commander Shelley. If your lazy and don't cut the mustard as a cop you don't. It's just that simple

Unregistered

Really?

Court ops is HORRIBLE. Fell apart after all the original admin retired. New admin took over, making all the changes that they didn't have a clue nor the court experience to be making. Admin treats their people like crap and noone will say anything because they fear they will be sent out. Deputies there are afraid to work outside of the courts. LE certified? There is a joke!!! Admin doesn't have a clue on how to run a courtroom and Deputies don't have a clue on how to be a deputy. Put them on the road and they are lost. Definitely Top heavy in that unit.
    "Fell apart after all the original admin retired" What you really mean is that you're not able to manipulate your supervisors anymore.
    "Admin treats their people like crap and noone will say anything because they fear they will be sent out."
    What you mean is that you're being held accountable. For example get to work on time. Instead of being told okay now don't do that anymore.
    "be sent out. Deputies there are afraid to work outside of the courts. LE certified? There is a joke!!!"
    What you mean to say is that you didn't take responsibility over your career and keep your LE skills sharp so you could be utilized wherever the agency needed you. You'd rather just sit in your little courtrooms safe and sound in air conditioning and heated rooms while others are pounding the pavement. For those of you who came from corrections you have forgotten that your skill set may be needed when a shift is running short. But you think you're too good to work there anymore.
    "Deputies don't have a clue on how to be a deputy. Put them on the road and they are lost."
    So what you're saying that the previous administration made the mistake of not rotating you guys out of court operations and putting you back on the road periodically to keep your skill set sharp or sending you back to corrections to keep you updated on all of the changes. Instead they babyed you. And in reality the current administration is doing you a favor by sending you out.
    So if it's so bad why don't you ask for a transfer to the road or back to corrections? Oh the answer is you don't want to give up having the weekends and holidays off. Being able to come in and ask to leave early or take the day off at the last minute. You just want to be spoiled.

Unregistered
    I always thought Capt. Lee was a jerk, however; he is truly a good boss. He has control of his district and has the answers for everything happening within his command. This is why he is so hard on others, so they will do the same and build them into good deputies. MARK SHELLY is no different. They are holding people accountable for their actions. MAJOR REEVES is also doing an outstanding job. Its a shame that Capt. LEE was not promoted, but in a way he built the new district and its an honor to let him finish what he started, rebuilding South District into a well oiled machine.

Unregistered

Agreed

I always thought Capt. Lee was a jerk, however; he is truly a good boss. He has control of his district and has the answers for everything happening within his command. This is why he is so hard on others, so they will do the same and build them into good deputies. MARK SHELLY is no different. They are holding people accountable for their actions. MAJOR REEVES is also doing an outstanding job. Its a shame that Capt. LEE was not promoted, but in a way he built the new district and its an honor to let him finish what he started, rebuilding South District into a well oiled machine.
    I totally agree! The best leaders who hold people responsible are always bashed on this liberal leaning website. People dislike Lee because he demands accountability and expects cops to behave in an honorable manner and punishes laziness. Thank you sir for being an outstanding leader! Your outstanding stats speak for itself

Unregistered
    We Love Captain Lee, not so much the mustache but he is a good leader. He needs to be down town running the show. He should run for Sheriff, we would actually become cops again. Blake Lee for sheriff 2024.

Unregistered
    Best Captain ever, Blake Lee 2024!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Yeap, he will bet Carmine out in 2024.

Unregistered
    Hell will freeze over first

Unregistered
    Wait, what ever happened to the complaint against BL. The night of the shooting when he violated agency policy and having his kid drive his agency issued vehicle because he was on medication. All about accountability BL. Well maybe that's why he was not promoted. Got to love this place. I decided I'm going to let my kid drive my unmarked on my days off, if he can get away with it then I should as well.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast