Major Mark Shelley - Page 12
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some of you keyboard warriors are here posting your verbal tantrums with the English grammar skill set of a 5th grader. If you’re going to rant, atleast learn how untilize proper sentence structure. Here you are talking about GED educated people, yet you sound like you’re still in 5th grade.

If you don’t like where you work, leave. It’s that simple. Otherwise shut the hell up before you get smacked on the mouth. Some of us are simply tired of coming into work and hearing you whine like a little *****.

Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

BTW! Proper grammar includes sentence structure as well.,you should have a space between,"at least" can not be used as a contraction and you should have utilized, "to" right after that to bring your rant together.

Now to answer your rant. With so many years in the retirement system it's hard to leave even if some are unhappy but you know that so that's why you said just leave. You have to admit Lee County is extremely top heavy and needs more boots on the ground. Whether you love kissing ass or not you have to at least admit that?

Unregistered
    Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

BTW! Proper grammar includes sentence structure as well., you should have a space between, "at least" can not be used as a contraction and you should have utilized, "to" right after that to bring your rant together.

Now to answer your rant. With so many years in the retirement system, it's hard to leave even if some are unhappy but you know that so that's why you said just leave. You have to admit Lee County is extremely top-heavy and needs more boots on the ground. Whether you love kissing ass or not you have to at least admit that?
    Shelly was top-heavy the night of his arrest when he walked out of the bar. Then the Sheriff lied and started he was put on administrative leave, which never happened, all lies. I plan on getting drunk and pulling a Mark Shelly with IA. This should be interesting. Nice job Sheriff leading the way again.

Unregistered
    Most popular Sheriff in Lee County history! Wait until 2024 and see how much the citizens like him.

Unregistered
    Most popular Sheriff in Lee County history! Wait until 2024 and see how much the citizens like him.
    Most popular because of his screw ups.

Unregistered
    It's a slap to everyone's face if he doesn't have consequences. How can anyone in Lee County be charged with the same crime with this hypocrisy? MS always made the right decision under these difficult circumstances.

Unregistered
    It doesn’t matter what your charged with. Just matters what your convicted of and no contest adjudication withheld he can’t be touched now

Unregistered

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Unregistered
    So when I get stopped by cape this weekend because I'm drunk and refuse everything will the Sheriff treat me the same way, because I'm gonna get Shelleyed and drive home.

Unregistered
    Media posted the video

Unregistered

Where’s the link?

Please provide link. Thanks

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast