Major Mark Shelley - Page 11
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Deleted posting

Where did the post about Shelly getting a state prosecutor on his case and theCollier Judge being angry?

Canfield did you do this? Again?

Unregistered
    Canfield is a great hardworking community worker. He puts that badge on every day and takes more people to jail than another deputy. I have no idea where he finds the time to make cookies and pass them out to major traffic violators but he does. He is working diligently on the shopping cart thefts from Walmart and promised they will be brought to justice. This guy is amazing just like the Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Bottoms up tonight Shelly.

Unregistered
    Seems LCSO is full of cry babies. There isn't one productive thread on the lcso forum. Always *****ing and moaning. If you don't like it, you know where the door is, quit.

Unregistered
    No contest to a lesser charge of reckless driving. He wasn't convicted of the charge. So he's not in violation of any agency policy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No contest to a lesser charge of reckless driving. He wasn't convicted of the charge. So he's not in violation of any agency policy.
    He is in violation of reckless driving which is conduct unbecoming, fire that drunk or hire back ever another deputy that did the same.

Unregistered
    I cant believe this asshat is going to keep his job much less not even receive a demotion? That speaks volumes for the Deputies who may get pulled over for the same in the future. I sure hope there is an IA investigation that gets his job?

Unregistered

Bad decisions

This shows how bad of a leader He is, poor decisions show who he is! He put the badge in a horrible light! If nothing happens then the next bad decision another officer makes will receive the same treatment! If not lawyers will be used to force the same outcome! A waste of time and money! Carmine just do what needs to be done, I personally like Mark but he needs to be shown the door! You can’t put the agency is this bad perception at these times! Mark can finish his time as a fireman! They have several with these types of issues!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This shows how bad of a leader He is, poor decisions show who he is! He put the badge in a horrible light! If nothing happens then the next bad decision another officer makes will receive the same treatment! If not lawyers will be used to force the same outcome! A waste of time and money! Carmine just does what needs to be done, I personally like Mark but he needs to be shown the door! You can’t put the agency in this bad perception at these times! Mark can finish his time as a fireman! They have several with these types of issues!
    This is Carmine raising the bar for the agency. Now if you're uneducated with a GED and a past dui you qualify to become a lee county deputy. Congrats Shelly next time maybe you will wrap ur car around a tree, I'm just happy you did not kill someone that night you drunk.

Unregistered
    Some of you keyboard warriors are here posting your verbal tantrums with the English grammar skill set of a 5th grader. If you’re going to rant, atleast learn how untilize proper sentence structure. Here you are talking about GED educated people, yet you sound like you’re still in 5th grade.

If you don’t like where you work, leave. It’s that simple. Otherwise shut the hell up before you get smacked on the mouth. Some of us are simply tired of coming into work and hearing you whine like a little *****.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast