Major Mark Shelley - Page 10
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Pay study

We want update on the pay study

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s Commander.. and yes he is holding them accountable. Time to get rid of the lead-by-fear Captain in South. Commander Shelley please go visit south and ask the troops/supervisors down there. It’s horrendous.
    Patrol is better than it's ever been since Shelley took over. He's the only reason morale is high

Unregistered
    Patrol is better than it's ever been since Shelley took over. He's the only reason morale is high
    Thats because he is a happy drunk.

Unregistered
    Where is the video posted? Don’t let this get swept under the carpet. A serious question. How are two employees arrested for the same crime treated
    so differently? Isn’t this a HuGe lawsuit waiting to happen?

Unregistered
    Carmen Wet Brain McKinney always drove around drunk 🥴!! Why wasn’t that white trash ever fired!

Unregistered

really

can't prove it in our community. haven't seen a cop on patrol forever. live the lie...........

Unregistered
    Sounds to me like it will get turned into a careless driving citation and all will be well.
    Your right, until the next times when he gets hurt or hurts someone else, kiss ass

Unregistered
    If you where not intoxicated then why refuse the breathalyzer, just saying. The fact that the Sheriff kept you on board is a disgrace to the department and a slap in the face to the Traffic Unit. Well I have to go, cut my lawn and put a bandage on my head so when I leave the bar at 2am and I'm all over the road I can use the Shelly excuse.

Unregistered
    Hopefully he hires a good attorney, this all sounds like he was setup!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3304040]Hopefully he hires a good attorney, this all sounds like he was setup![/QUOT

He set himself up.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast