Covid-19

Thread: Covid-19

Unregistered

Covid-19

So first responders were supposed to be among the first to be vaccinated. FLPD had it all set up for officers to be vaccinated then it was canceled. Sunrise PD and FHP have already already been vaccinated and an opportunity arises for FLPD to to vaccinated but command staff refuses to allow officers. I guess we are not in a pandemic and command feels we all live in a bubble working from home like them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So first responders were supposed to be among the first to be vaccinated. FLPD had it all set up for officers to be vaccinated then it was canceled. Sunrise PD and FHP have already already been vaccinated and an opportunity arises for FLPD to to vaccinated but command staff refuses to allow officers. I guess we are not in a pandemic and command feels we all live in a bubble working from home like them.
    You can thank that guy from plantation for getting the vaccinations from 2 weeks ago cancelled

Unregistered
    You can thank that guy from plantation for getting the vaccinations from 2 weeks ago cancelled
    Greenlaw is from Plantation?

Unregistered
    No, not him. An officer currently at Plantation PD complained. I also heard Palm Beach Sheriffs Office made a big deal and ruined it for all.

Unregistered

Biological agents

No, not him. An officer currently at Plantation PD complained. I also heard Palm Beach Sheriffs Office made a big deal and ruined it for all.
    Before you allow this experimental drug to be injected into your body educate yourself by watching this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z72zIfdnjC4

Unregistered

Get to the back of the line

You don't need the vaccine, just wear your mask, wash your hands. You must be a snowflake.

Unregistered

New testing method

New testing procedures recommended by WHO "anal swabs", the line forms here.

Unregistered
    Good job Karen. John told me how smooth the vaccine programs are going there after I told him I've logged 30 hours on the phone and then online trying to secure an appointment. Wish I was there. Truth be told I'm more than a little scared to be 73 and Diabetic and stick in a plan that is just not working. But, I will persevere. So nice to hear a confident statement facing our inauguration and Pandemic. Thank you it renews my determination. I'm still praying the powers that be will recognize your worth