Lawsuit Filed - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lawsuit Filed

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He’s a good guy, and has a lot of heart. US Marine who served his country with honor.
    My sources say he was a wanna be gangster who liked breaking in to house before joining the military

Unregistered
    My sources say he was a wanna be gangster who liked breaking in to house before joining the military
    Your sources probably want to suck him off as bad as you do

Unregistered
    Law suit 😂😂😂😂 take a number moron 😂😂😂😂 whoopy doo !

Unregistered
    You're in your 30s. You are just pissed that you made all the wrong choices as a young man and now you have ZERO to show for it. Pathetic excuse for a man. Your mother should have swallowed you.

Unregistered
    Rabomono was off the chain yesterday, with his BS audits. No one cares papo! People watch to laugh at your dumb commentary. Now he’s hanging with the other nut job with the tatted face. Two broke mongoloids bothering people while they’re working. Your cause is not a cause. No one except you and all your equally mentally ill friends care about audits. You and the other stuttering clown will end up homeless like your friends at the beach.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234